Christian Eriksen & Gylfi Sigurdsson interview post Tottenham win over Southampton
- March 23, 2014
Fresh from combining for the late late winner to seal Tottenham’s 3-2 win over Southampton, Sky Sports caught up with Christian Eriksen and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
The Danish playmaker was superb throughout, scoring twice and bagging an assist.
Eriksen joked that he had never scored two in a professional match before and should have claimed a hat-trick.
Sigurdsson claimed the late victory was’s just important for the three points – but you still fear for Spurs at Liverpool next week with the high defensive line…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]