Christian Eriksen & Gylfi Sigurdsson interview post Tottenham win over Southampton
Fresh from combining for the late late winner to seal Tottenham’s 3-2 win over Southampton, Sky Sports caught up with Christian Eriksen and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
The Danish playmaker was superb throughout, scoring twice and bagging an assist.
Eriksen joked that he had never scored two in a professional match before and should have claimed a hat-trick.
Sigurdsson claimed the late victory was’s just important for the three points – but you still fear for Spurs at Liverpool next week with the high defensive line…
Watch Live Stream
- Christian Eriksen reveals why he rejected Chelsea when he was a teenagerNovember 11, 2016
- Excellent analysis on how Christian Eriksen fits into Spurs’ new 4-1-4-1 formation (video)October 9, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent claims 4 massive clubs wanted to sign the Spurs star ft. PSG [BT]September 8, 2016
- Gylfi Sigurdsson on his new Swansea contract (Video)August 2, 2016
- Wayne Rooney accused of punching Gylfi Sigurdsson in the face [MBL]June 29, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund target Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson [Sun]April 25, 2016
- FPL GW31: Double gameweeks, Leicester & Man City concerns & is it time to captain Sigurdsson?March 17, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela returns to Argentina in odd circumstances. Here’s what we knowDecember 6, 2016
- Boost for Poch: Two Spurs defenders return to trainingDecember 6, 2016
- Spurs fans can rest easy over Toby AlderweireldDecember 6, 2016
- How much? Hugo Lloris collects match bonus every time Tottenham lose [Le Soir]December 6, 2016