Chopra tweets and deletes sweary message saying only six Blackpool players have turned up for training
- January 7, 2014
Blackpool striker Michael Chopra is going to be in big trouble.
Paul Ince’s side are in free-fall at the moment having lost seven and drawn another in their last eight games in all competitions, however the Blackpool players and manager Paul Ince don’t seem care at all.
Chopra, the Tangerines 30-year-old midfielder, blasted his manager and teammates on Twitter on Tuesday with the message:
F****** joke this come in training only 6 f****** players here then find out the fitness coach taken the football session #joke
Chopra has since deleted his tweet, but plenty of screengrabs still remain.
One can only assume that Chopra won’t be at Blackpool for that much longer.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]