- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo DID in fact shake Michel Platini’s hand [Picture]
- Newcastle v Sunderland [Team Sheets]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez flicked Daniele De Rossi’s balls during 0-0 draw with Roma [GIF]
- Arsenal have bid €40m for Palermo’s Paulo Dybala, Borussia Dortmund are offering €48m [Clarin]
- Nemanja Vidic set to leave Inter Milan on loan for Juventus, not Man United [La Stampa]
Chopra tweets and deletes sweary message saying only six Blackpool players have turned up for training
Blackpool striker Michael Chopra is going to be in big trouble.
Paul Ince’s side are in free-fall at the moment having lost seven and drawn another in their last eight games in all competitions, however the Blackpool players and manager Paul Ince don’t seem care at all.
Chopra, the Tangerines 30-year-old midfielder, blasted his manager and teammates on Twitter on Tuesday with the message:
F****** joke this come in training only 6 f****** players here then find out the fitness coach taken the football session #joke
Chopra has since deleted his tweet, but plenty of screengrabs still remain.
One can only assume that Chopra won’t be at Blackpool for that much longer.
- Updated: January 7, 2014