- Arsene Wenger explains why Olivier Giroud is not on Arsenal CL squad list
- Individual Highlights: Ander Herrera (Man United U21s) v Blackburn
- Sergio Aguero on his stunning Man City hat-trick v Bayern Munich [video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas hits back at Sergio Ramos’ Spain criticisms: ‘Say it to my face!’ [Sport]
- “Amazing! Top football!” Jose Mourinho on Chelsea’s 5-0 win at Schalke [Video]
Chopra tweets and deletes sweary message saying only six Blackpool players have turned up for training
Blackpool striker Michael Chopra is going to be in big trouble.
Paul Ince’s side are in free-fall at the moment having lost seven and drawn another in their last eight games in all competitions, however the Blackpool players and manager Paul Ince don’t seem care at all.
Chopra, the Tangerines 30-year-old midfielder, blasted his manager and teammates on Twitter on Tuesday with the message:
F****** joke this come in training only 6 f****** players here then find out the fitness coach taken the football session #joke
Chopra has since deleted his tweet, but plenty of screengrabs still remain.
One can only assume that Chopra won’t be at Blackpool for that much longer.
- Updated: January 7, 2014