Chopra tweets and deletes sweary message saying only six Blackpool players have turned up for training
- January 7, 2014
Blackpool striker Michael Chopra is going to be in big trouble.
Paul Ince’s side are in free-fall at the moment having lost seven and drawn another in their last eight games in all competitions, however the Blackpool players and manager Paul Ince don’t seem care at all.
Chopra, the Tangerines 30-year-old midfielder, blasted his manager and teammates on Twitter on Tuesday with the message:
F****** joke this come in training only 6 f****** players here then find out the fitness coach taken the football session #joke
Chopra has since deleted his tweet, but plenty of screengrabs still remain.
One can only assume that Chopra won’t be at Blackpool for that much longer.
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep him
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tw...
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Derby fans unite with Blackpool fans, chanting ‘Oyston Out’ during Champion...
- Fan footage of the punch-up in the stands during Blackpool’s match v Leeds [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...