Chile’s Alexis Sanchez is being fought over by Arsenal, Liverpool & Juventus. Arsene Wenger meets agent [Sky Italia]
- June 24, 2014
The future of Alexis Sanchez appears to be getting a little more complicated by the day.
Chile’s star playmaker has been deemed surplus to requirements at Barcelona next season, and Sanchez has some of Europe’s biggest sides chasing his signature.
According to Sky Italia’s inside-man Gianluuca Di Marzio, Arsenal have now joined Juventus in the race to sign the Barca forward.
The narrative spun by Di Marzio is that the Bianconeri are struggling to sign the forward. Despite making many inquiries with Barca, Juve appear to have several obstacles blocking the transfer, starting from the prohibitive price tag.
By comparison, its noted that Arsenal have greater economic power to get the deal done. Sanchez is rumoured to cost €25m.
Spanish media agency Cadena COPE have also thrown Liverpool’s name into the mix as a possible suitor for Sanchez, however they also seem to be putting the Gunners in pole position for the striker.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Cheeseball: Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez posts Instagram video of himself singing kar...
- Alexis Sanchez reveals a Uruguay player called him a ‘wuss’ for going down ...
- Mauricio Isla scores late winner as Chile beat 9 man Uruguay 1-0 [Official Highlights]
- Arsenal Puma training tops & jackets for 2015/2016
- Arsenal paid £32m for Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are paying £29m for Roberto Firmino [Tw...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi