- Fernando speaks about getting his first Manchester City goal in the win over West Brom [Video]
- Mini-Man United fan post-Newcastle: ‘Wayne Rooney’s stepped it up since becoming captain’ [Video]
- Emile Heskey scores on return to English football for Bolton, from Eidur Gudjohnsen assist! [Vine]
- Manchester United fan calls for Van Gaal to sign up Radamel Falcao after Newcastle win [Video]
- Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling: ‘I shaved my head ‘cos I wasn’t scoring, so now I’m keeping this style!’ [Video]
Chile’s Alexis Sanchez is being fought over by Arsenal, Liverpool & Juventus. Arsene Wenger meets agent [Sky Italia]
The future of Alexis Sanchez appears to be getting a little more complicated by the day.
Chile’s star playmaker has been deemed surplus to requirements at Barcelona next season, and Sanchez has some of Europe’s biggest sides chasing his signature.
According to Sky Italia’s inside-man Gianluuca Di Marzio, Arsenal have now joined Juventus in the race to sign the Barca forward.
The narrative spun by Di Marzio is that the Bianconeri are struggling to sign the forward. Despite making many inquiries with Barca, Juve appear to have several obstacles blocking the transfer, starting from the prohibitive price tag.
By comparison, its noted that Arsenal have greater economic power to get the deal done. Sanchez is rumoured to cost €25m.
Spanish media agency Cadena COPE have also thrown Liverpool’s name into the mix as a possible suitor for Sanchez, however they also seem to be putting the Gunners in pole position for the striker.
- Updated: June 24, 2014