- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
- Ronaldinho scored a double as an 84th minute Queretaro sub v Club America [Video]
Chelsea’s Willian scores his first goal for Brazil in Honduras rout [video]
- November 17, 2013
Chelsea midfielder Willian notched his first goal for Brazil on Saturday night as Big Phil Scolari’s side trounced Honduras 5-0 in Miami.
There were a host of Chelsea players involved for Brazil as David Luiz and Oscar started whilst Willian and Ramires were introduced in the second half.
Willian does not have a great goal scoring record, notching just one for Chelsea at Norwich so far, but this goal and a fine performance could go a long way to securing a place in the Brazil squad for the World Cup on home soil next summer.
The celebration was also pretty fun to watch, with David Luiz clearly delighted for his club and international team mate.
Oscar posted a picture on Instagram after the Brazil victory, saying: “Congratulations Brazil on a great victory today. And congratulations Willian on a beautiful goal!” Picture below.