Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard scored for Gladbach in friendly v Stoke [video]
- July 21, 2014
Thorgan Hazard has spent the last two seasons in Belgium, performing well for Zulte Waregem.
For the 2014/2015 season, Chelsea have sent Eden’s younger brother to Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga to see if he can deal with a more physical league.
And, Thorgan Hazard got his Gladbach career off to a flyer with a goal in the friendly draw with Stoke on Sunday.
The 21-year-old picked up a poor pass from Charlie Adam and rifled a shot past Thomas Sorensen into the far corner.
Cue Chelsea fans getting excited about a Chelsea player scoring against Stoke, albeit during a pre-season friendly.
Nevertheless, a good season from Hazard at Monchengladbach and we could well see him playing alongside Eden in the first team at Chelsea in 2015/2016.
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Chelsea sell Thorgan Hazard to Monchengladbach for €8m, making 1500% mark-up
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi