Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard scored for Gladbach in friendly v Stoke [video]
- July 21, 2014
Thorgan Hazard has spent the last two seasons in Belgium, performing well for Zulte Waregem.
For the 2014/2015 season, Chelsea have sent Eden’s younger brother to Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga to see if he can deal with a more physical league.
And, Thorgan Hazard got his Gladbach career off to a flyer with a goal in the friendly draw with Stoke on Sunday.
The 21-year-old picked up a poor pass from Charlie Adam and rifled a shot past Thomas Sorensen into the far corner.
Cue Chelsea fans getting excited about a Chelsea player scoring against Stoke, albeit during a pre-season friendly.
Nevertheless, a good season from Hazard at Monchengladbach and we could well see him playing alongside Eden in the first team at Chelsea in 2015/2016.
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...