Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard joins Borussia Monchengladbach on season-long loan
- July 5, 2014
Chelsea playmaker Thorgan Hazard has joined Borussia Monchengladbach on a season-long loan.
The young Belgian playmaker, brother of Eden, was on loan at Zulte Waregem in Belgium last season and won rave reviews for his displays, widely hailed as one of the league’s best players.
Yet it is still not time for the younger Hazard brother to have a go at the Chelsea first team, he’ll be still out on the road with an entire squad of Chelsea players scattered around Europe.
But playing in the Bundesliga will be an exciting opportunity for the 21 year old attacker, especially at a club where the likes of Marco Reus honed his skills.
— Thorgan Hazard Fans (@ThorganHFans) July 5, 2014
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi