Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard joins Borussia Monchengladbach on season-long loan
- July 5, 2014
Chelsea playmaker Thorgan Hazard has joined Borussia Monchengladbach on a season-long loan.
The young Belgian playmaker, brother of Eden, was on loan at Zulte Waregem in Belgium last season and won rave reviews for his displays, widely hailed as one of the league’s best players.
Yet it is still not time for the younger Hazard brother to have a go at the Chelsea first team, he’ll be still out on the road with an entire squad of Chelsea players scattered around Europe.
But playing in the Bundesliga will be an exciting opportunity for the 21 year old attacker, especially at a club where the likes of Marco Reus honed his skills.
— Thorgan Hazard Fans (@ThorganHFans) July 5, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- Borussia Monchengladbach’s Twitter account keeps spelling RB Leipzig’s name wrongSeptember 20, 2016
- Details on Chelsea’s soon-to-expire buyback option for Thorgan Hazard [Bild]September 19, 2016
- Liverpool line up a significant £25m January signing [Express]September 18, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Antonio Conte seething in press conference after Chelsea beaten 3-0 by Arsenal (Video)September 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham reaches double scoring figures for Bristol City in September (Official Video)September 24, 2016
- Antonio Conte tries to explain Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat at Arsenal (video)September 24, 2016