Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard joins Borussia Monchengladbach on season-long loan
- July 5, 2014
Chelsea playmaker Thorgan Hazard has joined Borussia Monchengladbach on a season-long loan.
The young Belgian playmaker, brother of Eden, was on loan at Zulte Waregem in Belgium last season and won rave reviews for his displays, widely hailed as one of the league’s best players.
Yet it is still not time for the younger Hazard brother to have a go at the Chelsea first team, he’ll be still out on the road with an entire squad of Chelsea players scattered around Europe.
But playing in the Bundesliga will be an exciting opportunity for the 21 year old attacker, especially at a club where the likes of Marco Reus honed his skills.
— Thorgan Hazard Fans (@ThorganHFans) July 5, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool can soon sign Gladbach’s Mahmoud Dahoud for an incredibly cheap price [Bild]August 10, 2016
- Mahmoud Dahoud drops a hint on Instagram linking him to LiverpoolJuly 3, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25, 2016
- Granit Xhaka pictured in Arsenal kit after completing signing from MonchengladbachMay 21, 2016
- David Luiz arrives in London via Eurostar to re-sign for Chelsea from PSG [Pictures]August 31, 2016
- Fiorentina confirm Marcos Alonso’s departure to ChelseaAugust 31, 2016
- Fans react to David Luiz’s transfer from PSG to Chelsea [best tweets]August 31, 2016
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016