Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard joins Borussia Monchengladbach on season-long loan
- July 5, 2014
Chelsea playmaker Thorgan Hazard has joined Borussia Monchengladbach on a season-long loan.
The young Belgian playmaker, brother of Eden, was on loan at Zulte Waregem in Belgium last season and won rave reviews for his displays, widely hailed as one of the league’s best players.
Yet it is still not time for the younger Hazard brother to have a go at the Chelsea first team, he’ll be still out on the road with an entire squad of Chelsea players scattered around Europe.
But playing in the Bundesliga will be an exciting opportunity for the 21 year old attacker, especially at a club where the likes of Marco Reus honed his skills.
— Thorgan Hazard Fans (@ThorganHFans) July 5, 2014
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...