Chelsea’s Thorgan Hazard joins Borussia Monchengladbach on season-long loan
- July 5, 2014
Chelsea playmaker Thorgan Hazard has joined Borussia Monchengladbach on a season-long loan.
The young Belgian playmaker, brother of Eden, was on loan at Zulte Waregem in Belgium last season and won rave reviews for his displays, widely hailed as one of the league’s best players.
Yet it is still not time for the younger Hazard brother to have a go at the Chelsea first team, he’ll be still out on the road with an entire squad of Chelsea players scattered around Europe.
But playing in the Bundesliga will be an exciting opportunity for the 21 year old attacker, especially at a club where the likes of Marco Reus honed his skills.
— Thorgan Hazard Fans (@ThorganHFans) July 5, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka pictured in Arsenal kit after completing signing from MonchengladbachMay 21st, 2016
- Granit Xhaka ‘likes’ photo of a fan in a Xhaka Arsenal shirt on Instagram [Pictures]May 20th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka travelling to London to sign for Arsenal [Artan Muhaxhiri]May 20th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek bags superb brace in 4-0 England U21 win (Official Highlights)May 26th, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Ex Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants to bring £60m rated Willian to Man United [Sun]May 25th, 2016
- Man United to pay Chelsea millions for Jose Mourinho’s image rights; Contract agreed [Guard...May 25th, 2016