Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois: ‘It’s great to play my 1st game at the Bridge & hear fans sing my name’ [Video]
- August 12, 2014
It was the first game at Stamford Bridge for all of Chelsea’s summer signings tonight, as they’d spent the summer on tour around Europe.
Costa, Luis, Fabregas and keeper Courtois had their first taste of action in front of their home fans, and afterwards the Belgian keeper spoke to the club channel.
Courtois had been waiting a long time for this, three years to be exact, having been sent out on loan since 2011, and only tonight wearing the Chelsea shirt at the home ground.
‘It’s great to play my first game at the Bridge and hear the fans singing my name.’
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...