- Watford v Wolves: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Harry Kane’s Christmas message to all Spurs fans [Facebook video]
- Angel Di Maria wants Man United to sign Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [Fichajes]
- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois (Atletico Madrid loanee) reiterates stance that he must be Number 1 [Mirror]
The imbroglio over Thibaut Courtois’ future shows no sign of clarity, at least until after the World Cup.
Questioned for the umpteenth time by the press from the Belgian World Cup camp, Courtois has reiterated his stance: that at this stage of his career, he needs guarantees to be Number 1, and can’t afford any more time benchwarming.
“When will I know about my future? It will be after the World Cup I think, then everything will be clear,: he said.
“I spoke to him (Mourinho) in May, before the game against Barcelona. In the week he discussed with me what he thinks about me and about everything. That is it.
“Do I want to number one wherever I play next season?
Yes, I think with my age and the performances I had I want to play. To be on the bench is not the nicest thing.’
Your move, Mourinho.
Via The Mirror
- Updated: June 14, 2014