- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Chelsea’s stars get Simpson-ized! Blues announce a deal with The Simpsons [Pictures]
Chelsea have secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons.
Chelsea made the announcement on their official website on Wednesday night, saying:
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce a new collaboration with the iconic animated TV series The Simpsons.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, the Simpsons collaboration will see a co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring Springfield’s famous father and son, Homer and Bart Simpson.
To celebrate the announcement, five Chelsea players - Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry andFernando Torres - have been ‘Simpson-ised’.
Pictures of Chelsea’s star getting Simpon-ized are below.
Source: The Simpsons-Chelsea idea was hatched when Terry photobombed the family during one of their many Emmy wins. pic.twitter.com/yctYi7gQxc
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 26, 2014
- Updated: February 26, 2014