- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Chelsea’s stars get Simpson-ized! Blues announce a deal with The Simpsons [Pictures]
- Updated: February 26, 2014
Chelsea have secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons.
Chelsea made the announcement on their official website on Wednesday night, saying:
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce a new collaboration with the iconic animated TV series The Simpsons.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, the Simpsons collaboration will see a co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring Springfield’s famous father and son, Homer and Bart Simpson.
To celebrate the announcement, five Chelsea players - Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry andFernando Torres - have been ‘Simpson-ised’.
Pictures of Chelsea’s star getting Simpon-ized are below.
Source: The Simpsons-Chelsea idea was hatched when Terry photobombed the family during one of their many Emmy wins. pic.twitter.com/yctYi7gQxc
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 26, 2014