- Mark Schwarzer trolls Liverpool: ‘Denying them the title was highlight of my Chelsea career’ [Video]
- FACT: Cesc Fabregas has more league assists (10) than any Chelsea player in the last 2 seasons combined
- Chelsea fans react to Mourinho’s claim they are too quiet demanding standing seats [Picture]
- Manchester United ready to sell Robin Van Persie at the end of the season [Evening Standard]
- Somewhere To Be?! Perth’s Ruben Zadkovich sent off 8 secs after coming on v Wellington Phoenix! [Video]
Chelsea’s stars get Simpson-ized! Blues announce a deal with The Simpsons [Pictures]
Chelsea have secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons.
Chelsea made the announcement on their official website on Wednesday night, saying:
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce a new collaboration with the iconic animated TV series The Simpsons.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, the Simpsons collaboration will see a co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring Springfield’s famous father and son, Homer and Bart Simpson.
To celebrate the announcement, five Chelsea players - Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry andFernando Torres - have been ‘Simpson-ised’.
Pictures of Chelsea’s star getting Simpon-ized are below.
Source: The Simpsons-Chelsea idea was hatched when Terry photobombed the family during one of their many Emmy wins. pic.twitter.com/yctYi7gQxc
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 26, 2014
- Updated: February 26, 2014