Chelsea’s stars get Simpson-ized! Blues announce a deal with The Simpsons [Pictures]
- February 26, 2014
Chelsea have secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons.
Chelsea made the announcement on their official website on Wednesday night, saying:
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce a new collaboration with the iconic animated TV series The Simpsons.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, the Simpsons collaboration will see a co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring Springfield’s famous father and son, Homer and Bart Simpson.
To celebrate the announcement, five Chelsea players – Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry andFernando Torres – have been ‘Simpson-ised’.
Pictures of Chelsea’s star getting Simpon-ized are below.
Source: The Simpsons-Chelsea idea was hatched when Terry photobombed the family during one of their many Emmy wins. pic.twitter.com/yctYi7gQxc
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 26, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]