Chelsea’s stars get Simpson-ized! Blues announce a deal with The Simpsons [Pictures]
- February 26, 2014
Chelsea have secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons.
Chelsea made the announcement on their official website on Wednesday night, saying:
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce a new collaboration with the iconic animated TV series The Simpsons.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, the Simpsons collaboration will see a co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring Springfield’s famous father and son, Homer and Bart Simpson.
To celebrate the announcement, five Chelsea players – Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry andFernando Torres – have been ‘Simpson-ised’.
Pictures of Chelsea’s star getting Simpon-ized are below.
Source: The Simpsons-Chelsea idea was hatched when Terry photobombed the family during one of their many Emmy wins. pic.twitter.com/yctYi7gQxc
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 26, 2014
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...