Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku shows his desire to get back in the Everton team doing extra work after training
- February 19, 2014
Romelu Lukaku has uploaded a video on to his Instagram page showing just how hard the on loan Chelsea striker is working to regain his sharpness to return to the Toffees first team.
Lukaku has recently returned to training just three weeks after being taken off on a stretcher during Everton’s defeat by Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Fears were initially high that the Belgium may have done serious damage to his ankle, however the worst never came to pass and Lukaku returned to full team training on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the striker posted a video titled “Some extra bits after training #HardworkAllDayEveryday”.
Everton’s next match is against Chelsea on Saturday, however Lukaku is ineligible to play against the Blues as per the terms of his loan deal from Stamford Bridge.
Watch Romelu Lukaku show his desire to get back in the Everton team below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...