Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku shows his desire to get back in the Everton team doing extra work after training
- February 19, 2014
Romelu Lukaku has uploaded a video on to his Instagram page showing just how hard the on loan Chelsea striker is working to regain his sharpness to return to the Toffees first team.
Lukaku has recently returned to training just three weeks after being taken off on a stretcher during Everton’s defeat by Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Fears were initially high that the Belgium may have done serious damage to his ankle, however the worst never came to pass and Lukaku returned to full team training on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the striker posted a video titled “Some extra bits after training #HardworkAllDayEveryday”.
Everton’s next match is against Chelsea on Saturday, however Lukaku is ineligible to play against the Blues as per the terms of his loan deal from Stamford Bridge.
Watch Romelu Lukaku show his desire to get back in the Everton team below.
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi