- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku shows his desire to get back in the Everton team doing extra work after training
- Updated: February 19, 2014
Romelu Lukaku has uploaded a video on to his Instagram page showing just how hard the on loan Chelsea striker is working to regain his sharpness to return to the Toffees first team.
Lukaku has recently returned to training just three weeks after being taken off on a stretcher during Everton’s defeat by Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Fears were initially high that the Belgium may have done serious damage to his ankle, however the worst never came to pass and Lukaku returned to full team training on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the striker posted a video titled “Some extra bits after training #HardworkAllDayEveryday”.
Everton’s next match is against Chelsea on Saturday, however Lukaku is ineligible to play against the Blues as per the terms of his loan deal from Stamford Bridge.
Watch Romelu Lukaku show his desire to get back in the Everton team below.