Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku shows his desire to get back in the Everton team doing extra work after training
Romelu Lukaku has uploaded a video on to his Instagram page showing just how hard the on loan Chelsea striker is working to regain his sharpness to return to the Toffees first team.
Lukaku has recently returned to training just three weeks after being taken off on a stretcher during Everton’s defeat by Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Fears were initially high that the Belgium may have done serious damage to his ankle, however the worst never came to pass and Lukaku returned to full team training on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the striker posted a video titled “Some extra bits after training #HardworkAllDayEveryday”.
Everton’s next match is against Chelsea on Saturday, however Lukaku is ineligible to play against the Blues as per the terms of his loan deal from Stamford Bridge.
Watch Romelu Lukaku show his desire to get back in the Everton team below.
Watch Live Stream
- Mata claims he’s still the same player Jose Mourinho sold at ChelseaDecember 4, 2016
- These stats prove Chelsea were right to swap Jose Mourinho for Antonio ConteDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Should Chelsea’s Nathan Ake have won a penalty v Liverpool? (Official Video)December 4, 2016
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Zlatan ends Seamus Coleman and Twitter can’t copeDecember 4, 2016
- Watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s brilliant Man United goal v Everton (Official Videos)December 4, 2016
- No red card? Marcos Rojo’s horror foul v Everton’s Idrissa Gueye (Official Video)December 4, 2016
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku scores twice for Belgium (Video)November 13, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku says Belgium coach Thierry Henry can be ‘demanding’November 10, 2016
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku missed an open goal from 4 yards out v Holland (Video)November 9, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United will love Ronald Koeman’s latest quotes on Romelu LukakuNovember 9, 2016