Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku shows his desire to get back in the Everton team doing extra work after training
- February 19, 2014
Romelu Lukaku has uploaded a video on to his Instagram page showing just how hard the on loan Chelsea striker is working to regain his sharpness to return to the Toffees first team.
Lukaku has recently returned to training just three weeks after being taken off on a stretcher during Everton’s defeat by Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Fears were initially high that the Belgium may have done serious damage to his ankle, however the worst never came to pass and Lukaku returned to full team training on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the striker posted a video titled “Some extra bits after training #HardworkAllDayEveryday”.
Everton’s next match is against Chelsea on Saturday, however Lukaku is ineligible to play against the Blues as per the terms of his loan deal from Stamford Bridge.
Watch Romelu Lukaku show his desire to get back in the Everton team below.
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...