Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku is Real Madrid’s 2nd striker option, if they can’t get Falcao [AS]
- July 26, 2014
With Alvaro Morata leaving La Casa Blanca for Juventus, Real Madrid are suddenly a bit light up top, and are looking to bring in another striker for the new season.
AS claim that should Madrid fail to land their number 1 target Radamel Falcao, they will then move onto their next alternative: Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku.
With Madrid currently undergoing negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre, AS say that they are simultaneously monitoring Lukaku’s situation, who made it clear during the World Cup that he wants to leave Chelsea.
Ancelotti is a big admirer, though Real are turned off by Lukaku’s 30 million euro price tag, which they believe is disproportionate when compared with Falcao, who they are confident they can get for 33 million euros in 2015, while working to get him on loan for the coming season.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...