- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku is Real Madrid’s 2nd striker option, if they can’t get Falcao [AS]
With Alvaro Morata leaving La Casa Blanca for Juventus, Real Madrid are suddenly a bit light up top, and are looking to bring in another striker for the new season.
AS claim that should Madrid fail to land their number 1 target Radamel Falcao, they will then move onto their next alternative: Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku.
With Madrid currently undergoing negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre, AS say that they are simultaneously monitoring Lukaku’s situation, who made it clear during the World Cup that he wants to leave Chelsea.
Ancelotti is a big admirer, though Real are turned off by Lukaku’s 30 million euro price tag, which they believe is disproportionate when compared with Falcao, who they are confident they can get for 33 million euros in 2015, while working to get him on loan for the coming season.
- Updated: July 26, 2014