Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku is Real Madrid’s 2nd striker option, if they can’t get Falcao [AS]
- July 26, 2014
With Alvaro Morata leaving La Casa Blanca for Juventus, Real Madrid are suddenly a bit light up top, and are looking to bring in another striker for the new season.
AS claim that should Madrid fail to land their number 1 target Radamel Falcao, they will then move onto their next alternative: Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku.
With Madrid currently undergoing negotiations with Monaco for El Tigre, AS say that they are simultaneously monitoring Lukaku’s situation, who made it clear during the World Cup that he wants to leave Chelsea.
Ancelotti is a big admirer, though Real are turned off by Lukaku’s 30 million euro price tag, which they believe is disproportionate when compared with Falcao, who they are confident they can get for 33 million euros in 2015, while working to get him on loan for the coming season.
- Chelsea Ladies beat Notts County 1-0 to win their 1st ever FA Cup trophy (Official high...
- The BBC uploaded a trolling John Terry tweet during Chelsea Ladies’ FA Cup final ...
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- John Terry tips ‘different class’ Radamel Falcao to succeed at Chelsea (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi