Chelsea’s Petr Cech has a crazy drill involving juggling and saving footballs & catching tennis balls at the same time
Chelsea goalie Petr Cech put on a crazy show of reflexes on Monday at Cobham ahead of this week’s Champions League clash with Galatasaray at Stamford Bridge.
Cech has devised a new training routine which involves juggling and saving footballs at the same time as catching tennis balls.
If it sounds a bit mental that’s because it is.
See how Chelsea’s Petr Cech prepared for the Galatasaray game completing a brilliant training drill involving multiple balls and a tennis racket below.
Watch Live Stream
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United target Alvaro Morata admits he has “tempting” offers from P...May 31st, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry wishes Jose Mourinho well at Manchester United (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Lewis Baker star as England U-21s win Toulon Tournament...May 29th, 2016
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]September 5th, 2014
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in training [Video]September 4th, 2014
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine & Video]September 3rd, 2014
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]September 3rd, 2014
- Arsenal keeper Petr Cech heaps praise on “extraordinary” Mesut Ozil (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Chelsea legends Petr Cech & Didier Drogba have a Twitter bromance on anniversary of CL WinMay 19th, 2016
- Man United’s David De Gea comes second to Arsenal’s Petr CechMay 18th, 2016
- Arsenal goalie Petr Cech wins a coveted Premier League awardMay 16th, 2016