Chelsea’s Petr Cech has a crazy drill involving juggling and saving footballs & catching tennis balls at the same time
Chelsea goalie Petr Cech put on a crazy show of reflexes on Monday at Cobham ahead of this week’s Champions League clash with Galatasaray at Stamford Bridge.
Cech has devised a new training routine which involves juggling and saving footballs at the same time as catching tennis balls.
If it sounds a bit mental that’s because it is.
See how Chelsea’s Petr Cech prepared for the Galatasaray game completing a brilliant training drill involving multiple balls and a tennis racket below.
Watch Live Stream
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- Chelsea’s Lewis Baker scores a long range golazo for Vitesse (Video)September 25, 2016
- Jose Mourinho consoled Michael Essien after only two Real Madrid teammates came to his birthday partySeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]September 5, 2014
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in training [Video]September 4, 2014
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine & Video]September 3, 2014
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]September 3, 2014
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech explains why he moved from midfield to goalkeeper (Video)August 24, 2016
- Petr Cech opens up about his crash in the car park after Arsenal 3 – Liverpool 4 (Video)August 18, 2016
- Petr Cech crashed his car whilst leaving the Emirates after Arsenal 3 – Liverpool 4 [Photos]August 14, 2016
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech slams Brexit campaign & Nigel Farage on TwitterJune 24, 2016