- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Chelsea’s Petr Cech has a crazy drill involving juggling and saving footballs & catching tennis balls at the same time
Chelsea goalie Petr Cech put on a crazy show of reflexes on Monday at Cobham ahead of this week’s Champions League clash with Galatasaray at Stamford Bridge.
Cech has devised a new training routine which involves juggling and saving footballs at the same time as catching tennis balls.
If it sounds a bit mental that’s because it is.
See how Chelsea’s Petr Cech prepared for the Galatasaray game completing a brilliant training drill involving multiple balls and a tennis racket below.
- Updated: March 17, 2014