Chelsea’s Petr Cech has a crazy drill involving juggling and saving footballs & catching tennis balls at the same time
Chelsea goalie Petr Cech put on a crazy show of reflexes on Monday at Cobham ahead of this week’s Champions League clash with Galatasaray at Stamford Bridge.
Cech has devised a new training routine which involves juggling and saving footballs at the same time as catching tennis balls.
If it sounds a bit mental that’s because it is.
See how Chelsea’s Petr Cech prepared for the Galatasaray game completing a brilliant training drill involving multiple balls and a tennis racket below.
Watch Live Stream
- The secret transfers of Romanian wonderkid Cristian Manea & his fake move to ChelseaDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]September 5, 2014
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in training [Video]September 4, 2014
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine & Video]September 3, 2014
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]September 3, 2014
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois talks the world’s best goalkeepers: Hails Arsenal’s Petr CechNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech discusses his brush with death 10 years agoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal fans praise Petr Cech for brilliant saves in first half v Middlesbrough [Tweets]October 22, 2016
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech makes it into the Guinness World Records [Tweet]October 12, 2016