Chelsea’s Petr Cech has a crazy drill involving juggling and saving footballs & catching tennis balls at the same time
- March 17, 2014
Chelsea goalie Petr Cech put on a crazy show of reflexes on Monday at Cobham ahead of this week’s Champions League clash with Galatasaray at Stamford Bridge.
Cech has devised a new training routine which involves juggling and saving footballs at the same time as catching tennis balls.
If it sounds a bit mental that’s because it is.
See how Chelsea’s Petr Cech prepared for the Galatasaray game completing a brilliant training drill involving multiple balls and a tennis racket below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...