Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford scored a wonder goal for Derby at Sheffield Wednesday [video]
- February 19, 2014
Of all Chelsea’s loan players this season, one of the most successful has been Patrick Bamford.
The 20-year-old attacker may not be a household name at Stamford Bridge but he has been a massive part of Derby’s rise up the Championship table under Steve McClaren.
Bamford has scored five goals in seven matches for Derby with the Rams now up to third in the Championship table and well in the mix with the likes of Burnley and QPR for the second automatic promotion spot behind Leicester.
On Tuesday night, Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford scored his most important goal yet.
With 12 minutes left of Derby’s Championship clash at Sheffield Wednesday, and the score at 0-0, Bamford took the ball on the far touchline and curled home a left footed beauty of true quality.
Sheffield Wednesday keeper Chris Kirkland had no chance!
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas faffs about on a segway [Video]
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi