Chelsea’s Mohamed Salah may be forced to return to Egypt to serve Military Service [KingFut]
- July 19, 2014
Well now this is something Chelsea probably weren’t expecting when they signed Mohamed Salah from Basel last season.
KingFut report that the Chelsea winger may be forced to return to his Egyptian homeland to serve military service due to a ruling from Egypt’s Minister for Education.
KingFut say that Salah’s registration for an education program was rescinded, meaning that the Chelsea man may now have to return to Egypt to carry out military duty, with (short-term) conscription mandatory for Egyptian men in Salah’s age group.
Salah is said to be in a state of shock at the news, seemingly unaware that he could be called upon as a professional footballer, and were this to materialize, he wouldn’t be allowed to leave the country for the designated period of time.
Which would complicate his playing for Chelsea in England, it goes without saying.
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...