Chelsea’s Mohamed Salah may be forced to return to Egypt to serve Military Service [KingFut]
- July 19, 2014
Well now this is something Chelsea probably weren’t expecting when they signed Mohamed Salah from Basel last season.
KingFut report that the Chelsea winger may be forced to return to his Egyptian homeland to serve military service due to a ruling from Egypt’s Minister for Education.
KingFut say that Salah’s registration for an education program was rescinded, meaning that the Chelsea man may now have to return to Egypt to carry out military duty, with (short-term) conscription mandatory for Egyptian men in Salah’s age group.
Salah is said to be in a state of shock at the news, seemingly unaware that he could be called upon as a professional footballer, and were this to materialize, he wouldn’t be allowed to leave the country for the designated period of time.
Which would complicate his playing for Chelsea in England, it goes without saying.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...