Chelsea’s Mohamed Salah may be forced to return to Egypt to serve Military Service [KingFut]
- July 19, 2014
Well now this is something Chelsea probably weren’t expecting when they signed Mohamed Salah from Basel last season.
KingFut report that the Chelsea winger may be forced to return to his Egyptian homeland to serve military service due to a ruling from Egypt’s Minister for Education.
KingFut say that Salah’s registration for an education program was rescinded, meaning that the Chelsea man may now have to return to Egypt to carry out military duty, with (short-term) conscription mandatory for Egyptian men in Salah’s age group.
Salah is said to be in a state of shock at the news, seemingly unaware that he could be called upon as a professional footballer, and were this to materialize, he wouldn’t be allowed to leave the country for the designated period of time.
Which would complicate his playing for Chelsea in England, it goes without saying.
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Snake: Angry Chelsea fans turn on new Arsenal keeper Petr Cech [Tweets]
- Petr Cech & Theo Walcott share banter on Twitter after Arsenal move
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi