Chelsea’s Michael Essien passes medical at AC Milan, takes aim at the “haters”
Just hours after rumours emerged that Michael Essien’s move from Chelsea to AC Milan was off, the Ghana midfielder moved quickly across his social media networks to inform supporters that he had indeed passed his Rossoneri medical.
An “Exclusive” in La Reppublica this morning claimed Essien had failed his AC Milan medical and in truth there wasn’t too much surprise.
After all, Essien has been plagued by injury in recent years and has not looked the same player as his swashbuckling Chelsea years.
At Real Madrid last season, and on the few times in 2013/2014 when he did play, Essien appeared to be slower and lacking the power of old.
But, he has passed the AC Milan medical and is Clarence Seedorf’s first signing at AC Milan which is impressive in itself.
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: AC Milan sign a Chelsea midfielder on loanAugust 27, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Chelsea starlet Mario Pasalic to join AC Milan on season long-loan for €1m [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- There’s been some big hints Fiorentina’s Marcos Alonso is joining ChelseaAugust 31, 2016
- Is a move to Chelsea on? David Luiz’s mum posts a cryptic message on InstagramAugust 31, 2016
- Chelsea fans not happy as Watford confirm loan signing of Kenedy [Best Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea launch shock £32m bid for PSG defender David Luiz [Daily Mail]August 30, 2016
- Best Premier League goal of the month list ever: December 2006 (Video)December 23, 2015
- Michael Essien’s epic reaction to sending off during AC Milan v Udinese [video]November 30, 2014
- Tweet: AC Milan star Michael Essien denies rumours he has contracted EbolaOctober 12, 2014
- AC Milan deny Michael Essien Ebola rumours on club webisteOctober 12, 2014