Chelsea’s Michael Essien passes medical at AC Milan, takes aim at the “haters”
Just hours after rumours emerged that Michael Essien’s move from Chelsea to AC Milan was off, the Ghana midfielder moved quickly across his social media networks to inform supporters that he had indeed passed his Rossoneri medical.
An “Exclusive” in La Reppublica this morning claimed Essien had failed his AC Milan medical and in truth there wasn’t too much surprise.
After all, Essien has been plagued by injury in recent years and has not looked the same player as his swashbuckling Chelsea years.
At Real Madrid last season, and on the few times in 2013/2014 when he did play, Essien appeared to be slower and lacking the power of old.
But, he has passed the AC Milan medical and is Clarence Seedorf’s first signing at AC Milan which is impressive in itself.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham make offer for Carlos Bacca, AC Milan name their price [Di Marzio]May 30th, 2016
- Top 10 Serie A Veterans: Featuring Francesco Totti & Gianluigi Buffon (Video)May 11th, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent Mino Raiola opens door to him returning to former clubMay 5th, 2016
- Leaked: AC Milan’s brand new 2016-17 home kit has a new club crestApril 30th, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United target Alvaro Morata admits he has “tempting” offers from P...May 31st, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry wishes Jose Mourinho well at Manchester United (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Lewis Baker star as England U-21s win Toulon Tournament...May 29th, 2016
- Best Premier League goal of the month list ever: December 2006 (Video)December 23rd, 2015
- Michael Essien’s epic reaction to sending off during AC Milan v Udinese [video]November 30th, 2014
- Tweet: AC Milan star Michael Essien denies rumours he has contracted EbolaOctober 12th, 2014
- AC Milan deny Michael Essien Ebola rumours on club webisteOctober 12th, 2014