Chelsea’s Michael Essien passes medical at AC Milan, takes aim at the “haters”
Just hours after rumours emerged that Michael Essien’s move from Chelsea to AC Milan was off, the Ghana midfielder moved quickly across his social media networks to inform supporters that he had indeed passed his Rossoneri medical.
An “Exclusive” in La Reppublica this morning claimed Essien had failed his AC Milan medical and in truth there wasn’t too much surprise.
After all, Essien has been plagued by injury in recent years and has not looked the same player as his swashbuckling Chelsea years.
At Real Madrid last season, and on the few times in 2013/2014 when he did play, Essien appeared to be slower and lacking the power of old.
But, he has passed the AC Milan medical and is Clarence Seedorf’s first signing at AC Milan which is impressive in itself.
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- From Manchester to Milan to Madrid: How Chinese investors have ploughed $2 billion in European footballOctober 10, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United tipped to offload players to the two Milan clubs [Corriere dello Sport]October 9, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Diego Forlan reveals Roy Keane’s unflattering description for ChelseaOctober 21, 2016
- Chelsea wonderkid Tammy Abraham on how John Terry’s messages give him confidenceOctober 21, 2016
- Joker: David Luiz trolls a young Chelsea fan (Video)October 21, 2016
- David Luiz is looking forward to Chelsea v Manchester United (video)October 21, 2016
- Jose Mourinho consoled Michael Essien after only 2 Real Madrid teammates came to his birthday partySeptember 25, 2016
- Best Premier League goal of the month list ever: December 2006 (Video)December 23, 2015
- Michael Essien’s epic reaction to sending off during AC Milan v Udinese [video]November 30, 2014
- Tweet: AC Milan star Michael Essien denies rumours he has contracted EbolaOctober 12, 2014