Chelsea’s Michael Essien passes medical at AC Milan, takes aim at the “haters”
Just hours after rumours emerged that Michael Essien’s move from Chelsea to AC Milan was off, the Ghana midfielder moved quickly across his social media networks to inform supporters that he had indeed passed his Rossoneri medical.
An “Exclusive” in La Reppublica this morning claimed Essien had failed his AC Milan medical and in truth there wasn’t too much surprise.
After all, Essien has been plagued by injury in recent years and has not looked the same player as his swashbuckling Chelsea years.
At Real Madrid last season, and on the few times in 2013/2014 when he did play, Essien appeared to be slower and lacking the power of old.
But, he has passed the AC Milan medical and is Clarence Seedorf’s first signing at AC Milan which is impressive in itself.
- Napoli destroy Milan with Lorenzo Insigne cracker after one-two with Gonzalo Higuain (V...
- Jaap Stam’s dream team is packed with Manchester United and Milan legends (Video)
- David Beckham thinks Wayne Rooney is playing well for Man United, tips AC Milan to win ...
- David Beckham puts loyalty before reality with ridiculous UCL prediction (Quotes)
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea fans celebrate as Branislav Ivanovic picks up injury [Tweets]
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars