- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma scores a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus [Video]
Just before the transfer window shut in January, Chelsea agreed a €15m deal with Saint-Etienne for their highly-prized defender Kurt Zouma.
Zouma agreed a five-and-a-half-year deal with the Blues, however it was also decided that the young Frenchman would stay at Les Verts on loan for the rest of the season and only arrive at Stamford Bridge in June.
On Tuesday night Zouma was in action for France’s U21s as they took on Belarus in a Euro U21 Champoinship qualifier, ad the Chelsea new boy stepped up with the only goal of the game in injury time.
As Les Bleus piled on the pressure in the final moments of the game, Zouma crashed home a low left-footed shot into the Belarus near post to give France the win.
Watch Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma score a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus below.
- Updated: March 5, 2014