Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma scores a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Just before the transfer window shut in January, Chelsea agreed a €15m deal with Saint-Etienne for their highly-prized defender Kurt Zouma.
Zouma agreed a five-and-a-half-year deal with the Blues, however it was also decided that the young Frenchman would stay at Les Verts on loan for the rest of the season and only arrive at Stamford Bridge in June.
On Tuesday night Zouma was in action for France’s U21s as they took on Belarus in a Euro U21 Champoinship qualifier, ad the Chelsea new boy stepped up with the only goal of the game in injury time.
As Les Bleus piled on the pressure in the final moments of the game, Zouma crashed home a low left-footed shot into the Belarus near post to give France the win.
Watch Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma score a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus below.
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi