Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma scores a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Just before the transfer window shut in January, Chelsea agreed a €15m deal with Saint-Etienne for their highly-prized defender Kurt Zouma.
Zouma agreed a five-and-a-half-year deal with the Blues, however it was also decided that the young Frenchman would stay at Les Verts on loan for the rest of the season and only arrive at Stamford Bridge in June.
On Tuesday night Zouma was in action for France’s U21s as they took on Belarus in a Euro U21 Champoinship qualifier, ad the Chelsea new boy stepped up with the only goal of the game in injury time.
As Les Bleus piled on the pressure in the final moments of the game, Zouma crashed home a low left-footed shot into the Belarus near post to give France the win.
Watch Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma score a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus below.
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...