- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere begins his ankle recovery in bed with Sky Sports News [Instagram]
- Robin van Persie may leave Man United to join Inter Milan for £10m [Telegraph]
- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma scores a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus [Video]
Just before the transfer window shut in January, Chelsea agreed a €15m deal with Saint-Etienne for their highly-prized defender Kurt Zouma.
Zouma agreed a five-and-a-half-year deal with the Blues, however it was also decided that the young Frenchman would stay at Les Verts on loan for the rest of the season and only arrive at Stamford Bridge in June.
On Tuesday night Zouma was in action for France’s U21s as they took on Belarus in a Euro U21 Champoinship qualifier, ad the Chelsea new boy stepped up with the only goal of the game in injury time.
As Les Bleus piled on the pressure in the final moments of the game, Zouma crashed home a low left-footed shot into the Belarus near post to give France the win.
Watch Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma score a 92nd minute winner for France U21s v Belarus below.
- Updated: March 5, 2014