Chelsea’s Kevin De Bruyne scores terrific solo goal for Bremen at Stuttgart
- February 9, 2013
The amount of Chelsea youngsters performing at a high level at other clubs in Europe this season is somewhat staggering.
Thibaut Courtois is the obvious example at Atletico Madrid and Romelu Lukaku has impressed at West Brom, whilst Nathaniel Chalobah is emerging at Watfird.
But one of the most impressive Chelsea loanees in 2012/2013 has been Kevin De Bruyne at Werder Bremen.
De Bruyne is arguably already ready for the Chelsea first team and his hard work and direct running style, aligned with at times outrageous skill, should ensure he heads to Stamford Bridge for first team football next season.
On Saturday, the Chelsea midfielder produced a fine display as Werder Bremen won 4-1 away at Stuttgart to push up into mid table.
The 21-year-old Belgian assisted one goal for Mehmet Ekici and also hit the post.
De Bruyne rounded the win off in the 92nd minute with a lovely solo goal. As the Chelsea man finished off with a glorious chip.
Chelsea fans will enjoy the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi