Chelsea’s Kevin De Bruyne scores terrific solo goal for Bremen at Stuttgart
- February 9, 2013
The amount of Chelsea youngsters performing at a high level at other clubs in Europe this season is somewhat staggering.
Thibaut Courtois is the obvious example at Atletico Madrid and Romelu Lukaku has impressed at West Brom, whilst Nathaniel Chalobah is emerging at Watfird.
But one of the most impressive Chelsea loanees in 2012/2013 has been Kevin De Bruyne at Werder Bremen.
De Bruyne is arguably already ready for the Chelsea first team and his hard work and direct running style, aligned with at times outrageous skill, should ensure he heads to Stamford Bridge for first team football next season.
On Saturday, the Chelsea midfielder produced a fine display as Werder Bremen won 4-1 away at Stuttgart to push up into mid table.
The 21-year-old Belgian assisted one goal for Mehmet Ekici and also hit the post.
De Bruyne rounded the win off in the 92nd minute with a lovely solo goal. As the Chelsea man finished off with a glorious chip.
Chelsea fans will enjoy the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...