- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho post-Schalke: ‘Winning 5-0 in Germany is not normal’ [Video]
- Man City star Sergio Aguero celebrates incredible hat-trick v Bayern on Instagram
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany laughs at “our special player” Sergio Aguero in post-match interview [Video]
- Jose Mourinho didn’t want to discuss Di Matteo pre-Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5 [Video]
- Manchester United asst manager Ryan Giggs: ‘Louis van Gaal’s been great with me’ [Video]
Chelsea’s John Terry nearly scored Beckham-esque wonder goal in Petrov charity game
This would have been a goal of the season contender, had John Terry’s long ranger not come back off the post!
The Stan Petrov charity game at Celtic Park was not short of incident and the 60,000 in attendance certainly got their moneys worth.
Gabby Agbonlahor clattering Louis Tomlinson took many of the headlines from the charity match but the long ranger from John Terry in the first half deserves plenty of credit.
Not quite as galling as missing Chelsea’s crucial penalty in the Champions League final in Moscow, but Terry is still probably frustrated this one didn’t creep in.
- Updated: September 9, 2013