Chelsea’s John Terry: ‘Didier Drogba is still the best striker in the world at holding the ball up’ [Video]
- March 18, 2014
John Terry had the pleasure, or the pain, of facing his old teammate and friend tonight as Chelsea beat Galatasaray.
The Chelsea skipper was effusive in his praise for his old buddy, saying that playing against him over these two legs has given him a whole new appreciation for just how good he is.
In fact, Terry went so far as to say that when it comes to holding the ball up and battling it out with centre halves, Drogba is still the best in the world, even aged 36.
A big and bold statement, and despite Drogba’s poor game tonight, maybe not as hyperbolic as it sounds.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi