Chelsea’s Gary Cahill updates Video Diary, plays golf with Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Jon Flanagan
- June 6, 2014
Chelsea defender and all-round great guy Gary Cahill is running a video diary during the World Cup, to keep fans abreast of goings on within the camp.
Cahill updated his diary yesterday, the day after the Ecuador draw, which was a rest day, involving recovery shakes and massages (tough life!)
Afterwards, he and Wayne Rooney teamed up for a game of golf against Man United’s Chris Smalling and Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan.
Cahill and Wazza won out, as Cahill says, thanks to a brilliant putt by himself.
The Chelsea defender says he planned to sit back and watch some NBA for the evening, before saying ‘over and out’.
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi