Chelsea’s Gary Cahill updates Video Diary, plays golf with Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Jon Flanagan
Chelsea defender and all-round great guy Gary Cahill is running a video diary during the World Cup, to keep fans abreast of goings on within the camp.
Cahill updated his diary yesterday, the day after the Ecuador draw, which was a rest day, involving recovery shakes and massages (tough life!)
Afterwards, he and Wayne Rooney teamed up for a game of golf against Man United’s Chris Smalling and Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan.
Cahill and Wazza won out, as Cahill says, thanks to a brilliant putt by himself.
The Chelsea defender says he planned to sit back and watch some NBA for the evening, before saying ‘over and out’.
- Spurs youngster Dele Alli pulled off 2 nutmegs during England win (videos)
- Roy Hodgson is pleased with the amount of options at England’s disposal (Video)
- England and Lithuania fans brawl in the stands during Euro 2016 Qualifier (Vine)
- Twitter catches Ross Barkley fever after another impressive England performance (Tweets)
- Gary Cahill faces off against Tubes in tennis ball keepy-uppy challenge (Video)
- Chelsea 2 – Barcelona 2: Hazard & Cahill find the target before Blues win a ...
- Everton fans slam Chelsea for Gary Cahill’s public tapping up of John Stones [Bes...
- John Terry & Gary Cahill return to pre-season training early [Instagram video]