- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
Chelsea’s Gary Cahill updates Video Diary, plays golf with Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Jon Flanagan
Chelsea defender and all-round great guy Gary Cahill is running a video diary during the World Cup, to keep fans abreast of goings on within the camp.
Cahill updated his diary yesterday, the day after the Ecuador draw, which was a rest day, involving recovery shakes and massages (tough life!)
Afterwards, he and Wayne Rooney teamed up for a game of golf against Man United’s Chris Smalling and Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan.
Cahill and Wazza won out, as Cahill says, thanks to a brilliant putt by himself.
The Chelsea defender says he planned to sit back and watch some NBA for the evening, before saying ‘over and out’.
- Updated: June 6, 2014