- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scores solo stunner for Derby v Birmingham [Vine]
- QPR v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Valencia’s Sofiane Feghouli has fastest top speed (35.53 km/h) in La Liga! [Video]
Chelsea’s Gary Cahill updates Video Diary, plays golf with Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Jon Flanagan
Chelsea defender and all-round great guy Gary Cahill is running a video diary during the World Cup, to keep fans abreast of goings on within the camp.
Cahill updated his diary yesterday, the day after the Ecuador draw, which was a rest day, involving recovery shakes and massages (tough life!)
Afterwards, he and Wayne Rooney teamed up for a game of golf against Man United’s Chris Smalling and Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan.
Cahill and Wazza won out, as Cahill says, thanks to a brilliant putt by himself.
The Chelsea defender says he planned to sit back and watch some NBA for the evening, before saying ‘over and out’.
- Updated: June 6, 2014