Chelsea’s Gary Cahill updates Video Diary, plays golf with Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Jon Flanagan
- June 6, 2014
Chelsea defender and all-round great guy Gary Cahill is running a video diary during the World Cup, to keep fans abreast of goings on within the camp.
Cahill updated his diary yesterday, the day after the Ecuador draw, which was a rest day, involving recovery shakes and massages (tough life!)
Afterwards, he and Wayne Rooney teamed up for a game of golf against Man United’s Chris Smalling and Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan.
Cahill and Wazza won out, as Cahill says, thanks to a brilliant putt by himself.
The Chelsea defender says he planned to sit back and watch some NBA for the evening, before saying ‘over and out’.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...