Chelsea’s Gary Cahill & Celtic’s Fraser Forster prank Man City keeper Joe Hart in Miami [Video]
- June 3, 2014
The England football team are currently in Miami as they prepare for the upcoming World Cup in Brazil, and the banter in the camp is pretty decent.
Man City keeper Joe Hart was pranked on the first day in America, after the England #1 left his door open in the complex the England team are staying in.
Seeing an opportunity for mischief, Chelsea’s Gary Cahill roped in Celtic’s Fraser Forster to prank the unsuspecting Hart.
What transpired left Hart screaming like a girl.
See how Gary Cahill and Fraser Forster had a bit of fun at Joe Hart’s expense below.
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...