Chelsea’s Gary Cahill & Celtic’s Fraser Forster prank Man City keeper Joe Hart in Miami [Video]
- June 3, 2014
The England football team are currently in Miami as they prepare for the upcoming World Cup in Brazil, and the banter in the camp is pretty decent.
Man City keeper Joe Hart was pranked on the first day in America, after the England #1 left his door open in the complex the England team are staying in.
Seeing an opportunity for mischief, Chelsea’s Gary Cahill roped in Celtic’s Fraser Forster to prank the unsuspecting Hart.
What transpired left Hart screaming like a girl.
See how Gary Cahill and Fraser Forster had a bit of fun at Joe Hart’s expense below.
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi