Chelsea’s Gary Cahill & Celtic’s Fraser Forster prank Man City keeper Joe Hart in Miami [Video]
The England football team are currently in Miami as they prepare for the upcoming World Cup in Brazil, and the banter in the camp is pretty decent.
Man City keeper Joe Hart was pranked on the first day in America, after the England #1 left his door open in the complex the England team are staying in.
Seeing an opportunity for mischief, Chelsea’s Gary Cahill roped in Celtic’s Fraser Forster to prank the unsuspecting Hart.
What transpired left Hart screaming like a girl.
See how Gary Cahill and Fraser Forster had a bit of fun at Joe Hart’s expense below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- England’s #1? Fraser Forster lauded after his 6th straight Southampton shutout v Swansea [Tweets]February 13, 2016
- Fraser Forster posted an incredible stat in Southampton draw at ArsenalFebruary 2, 2016
- Southampton suffer huge blow as Fraser Forster is ruled out for rest of the seasonMarch 25, 2015
- Intense! An Inside look at England goalkeeper reaction training with Hart, Forster and FosterOctober 8, 2014
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa & David Luiz pay tribute to Chapecoense compatriots (Video)December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill has an important message after his OG v Man City (Video)December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill: The league isn’t won today (video)November 20, 2016
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill backs Gareth Southgate for permanent England job (Video)November 12, 2016