Chelsea’s Gary Cahill & Celtic’s Fraser Forster prank Man City keeper Joe Hart in Miami [Video]
The England football team are currently in Miami as they prepare for the upcoming World Cup in Brazil, and the banter in the camp is pretty decent.
Man City keeper Joe Hart was pranked on the first day in America, after the England #1 left his door open in the complex the England team are staying in.
Seeing an opportunity for mischief, Chelsea’s Gary Cahill roped in Celtic’s Fraser Forster to prank the unsuspecting Hart.
What transpired left Hart screaming like a girl.
See how Gary Cahill and Fraser Forster had a bit of fun at Joe Hart’s expense below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger interested in taking England job next summer [Star]September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Sam Allardyce gives first interview since England exit (video)September 28, 2016
- How the England players WhatsApp group reacted to Sam Allardyce’s departure [Spoof]September 28, 2016
- England’s #1? Fraser Forster lauded after his 6th straight Southampton shutout v Swansea [Tweets]February 13, 2016
- Fraser Forster posted an incredible stat in Southampton draw at ArsenalFebruary 2, 2016
- Southampton suffer huge blow as Fraser Forster is ruled out for rest of the seasonMarch 25, 2015
- Intense! An Inside look at England goalkeeper reaction training with Hart, Forster and FosterOctober 8, 2014
- Arsenal v Chelsea analysis: Gary Cahill’s head has gone, but Branislav Ivanovic is worse (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Twitter lays into Gary Cahill for Arsenal opener v Chelsea [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Tweet and Delete: Chelsea’s Gary Cahill posts Leroy Fer foul on Twitter, now it’s goneSeptember 11, 2016
- West Ham fans oddly goad Gary Cahill over England’s Euro 2016 failureAugust 15, 2016