Chelsea’s Gary Cahill & Celtic’s Fraser Forster prank Man City keeper Joe Hart in Miami [Video]
The England football team are currently in Miami as they prepare for the upcoming World Cup in Brazil, and the banter in the camp is pretty decent.
Man City keeper Joe Hart was pranked on the first day in America, after the England #1 left his door open in the complex the England team are staying in.
Seeing an opportunity for mischief, Chelsea’s Gary Cahill roped in Celtic’s Fraser Forster to prank the unsuspecting Hart.
What transpired left Hart screaming like a girl.
See how Gary Cahill and Fraser Forster had a bit of fun at Joe Hart’s expense below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Should Man United’s Wayne Rooney remain England’s captain? (BBC Video)August 23, 2016
- Best of the Bemused Twitter Reaction to James Milner’s retirement from England dutyAugust 5, 2016
- Big Sam Allardyce gets Jermain Defoe’s height completely wrong at England press conference (Video)July 25, 2016
- England’s #1? Fraser Forster lauded after his 6th straight Southampton shutout v Swansea [Tweets]February 13, 2016
- Fraser Forster posted an incredible stat in Southampton draw at ArsenalFebruary 2, 2016
- Southampton suffer huge blow as Fraser Forster is ruled out for rest of the seasonMarch 25, 2015
- Intense! An Inside look at England goalkeeper reaction training with Hart, Forster and FosterOctober 8, 2014
- West Ham fans oddly goad Gary Cahill over England’s Euro 2016 failureAugust 15, 2016
- Arsenal and Liverpool fans want to sign unsettled Gary Cahill [Tweets]January 27, 2016
- Gary Cahill wants to leave Chelsea to safeguard his Euro 2016 place [Guardian]January 27, 2016
- Gary Cahill signs a four year deal with ChelseaDecember 2, 2015