- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Chelsea’s Gary Cahill & Celtic’s Fraser Forster prank Man City keeper Joe Hart in Miami [Video]
- June 3, 2014
The England football team are currently in Miami as they prepare for the upcoming World Cup in Brazil, and the banter in the camp is pretty decent.
Man City keeper Joe Hart was pranked on the first day in America, after the England #1 left his door open in the complex the England team are staying in.
Seeing an opportunity for mischief, Chelsea’s Gary Cahill roped in Celtic’s Fraser Forster to prank the unsuspecting Hart.
What transpired left Hart screaming like a girl.
See how Gary Cahill and Fraser Forster had a bit of fun at Joe Hart’s expense below.