Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has banter with Stoke fans who claim John Terry is very friendly with his missus [Video]
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has shown he can take a joke.
A video has started to spread online from last weekend’s FA Cup match between the Blues and Stoke at Stamford Bridge, in which some visiting away fans got into a bit of banter with the Pensioners’ #8.
As Lampard was getting ready to swing in a corner for Chelsea, a section of the Stoke supporters began singing:
He’s shagging your wife, he’s shagging your wife, John Terry, he’s shagging your wife!
In the face of horrible abuse from the sidelines, Lampard showed a touch of class as the Chelsea stalwart simply flashed the Potters supporters a thumbs up before getting on with his business.
Watch Chelsea’s Frank Lampard have some banter with Stoke fans below.
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Jose Mourinho says Sir Alex couldn’t tempt him to Man United instead of Chelsea [...
- Fabio Capello takes a swipe at Jose Mourinho, says he’s burned out his Chelsea pl...
- Chelsea’s Trevoh Chalobah scored a quality goal for England U17s (video)
- New York City’s Frank Lampard scores on 48 seconds v DC United (Videos)
- Chelsea old-boy Frank Lampard scored a trademark goal for New York City FC (Video)
- NYCFC’s Andrea Pirlo almost scored olimpico, Chelsea hero Frank Lampard chalked u...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard opens his MLS account for New York City FC (Video)