- Arsenal man Aaron Ramsey outran every player on the pitch in 2-0 win v Dortmund [Graphic]
- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has banter with Stoke fans who claim John Terry is very friendly with his missus [Video]
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has shown he can take a joke.
A video has started to spread online from last weekend’s FA Cup match between the Blues and Stoke at Stamford Bridge, in which some visiting away fans got into a bit of banter with the Pensioners’ #8.
As Lampard was getting ready to swing in a corner for Chelsea, a section of the Stoke supporters began singing:
He’s shagging your wife, he’s shagging your wife, John Terry, he’s shagging your wife!
In the face of horrible abuse from the sidelines, Lampard showed a touch of class as the Chelsea stalwart simply flashed the Potters supporters a thumbs up before getting on with his business.
Watch Chelsea’s Frank Lampard have some banter with Stoke fans below.
- Updated: January 28, 2014