Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has banter with Stoke fans who claim John Terry is very friendly with his missus [Video]
- January 28, 2014
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has shown he can take a joke.
A video has started to spread online from last weekend’s FA Cup match between the Blues and Stoke at Stamford Bridge, in which some visiting away fans got into a bit of banter with the Pensioners’ #8.
As Lampard was getting ready to swing in a corner for Chelsea, a section of the Stoke supporters began singing:
He’s shagging your wife, he’s shagging your wife, John Terry, he’s shagging your wife!
In the face of horrible abuse from the sidelines, Lampard showed a touch of class as the Chelsea stalwart simply flashed the Potters supporters a thumbs up before getting on with his business.
Watch Chelsea’s Frank Lampard have some banter with Stoke fans below.
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi