Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has banter with Stoke fans who claim John Terry is very friendly with his missus [Video]
- January 28, 2014
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard has shown he can take a joke.
A video has started to spread online from last weekend’s FA Cup match between the Blues and Stoke at Stamford Bridge, in which some visiting away fans got into a bit of banter with the Pensioners’ #8.
As Lampard was getting ready to swing in a corner for Chelsea, a section of the Stoke supporters began singing:
He’s shagging your wife, he’s shagging your wife, John Terry, he’s shagging your wife!
In the face of horrible abuse from the sidelines, Lampard showed a touch of class as the Chelsea stalwart simply flashed the Potters supporters a thumbs up before getting on with his business.
Watch Chelsea’s Frank Lampard have some banter with Stoke fans below.
- Joey Barton airs his thoughts on Everton and Chelsea’s John Stones tug-of-war (Vi...
- Chelsea close to signing Monaco’s Aymen Abdennour after giving up John Stones chase
- Jose Mourinho confused by Chelsea’s 2 red cards in 3 games (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to answer questions about Everton boss Roberto Martinez (Video)
- Roberto Martinez draws a line under John Stones saga, confirms defender is staying at E...
- Chelsea target John Stones forced to “flee” his home by Everton “hate...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...