Chelsea’s Fernando Torres appears in a brand new Foot Locker advert for the Adidas ‘Originals Brooklyn Nets’ sneakers
- November 29, 2013
Adidas. The Brooklyn Nets. Hip hop music and dancers. And Chelsea’s Fernando Torres.
Do they all go together? Foot Locker think so, others may disagree.
A new commercial came out on Thursday promoting the Adidas Originals Brooklyn Nets sneakers which are now for sale in Europe, and the video ends off with a guest appearance from Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.
Torres is welcomed like a hero in the short movie, with the Chelsea striker entertaining the crowd by kicking a shot into a basketball net.
Watch the new Adidas-Foot Locker advert below.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...