Chelsea’s Fernando Torres appears in a brand new Foot Locker advert for the Adidas ‘Originals Brooklyn Nets’ sneakers
- November 29, 2013
Adidas. The Brooklyn Nets. Hip hop music and dancers. And Chelsea’s Fernando Torres.
Do they all go together? Foot Locker think so, others may disagree.
A new commercial came out on Thursday promoting the Adidas Originals Brooklyn Nets sneakers which are now for sale in Europe, and the video ends off with a guest appearance from Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.
Torres is welcomed like a hero in the short movie, with the Chelsea striker entertaining the crowd by kicking a shot into a basketball net.
Watch the new Adidas-Foot Locker advert below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]