- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Chelsea’s Fernando Torres appears in a brand new Foot Locker advert for the Adidas ‘Originals Brooklyn Nets’ sneakers
Adidas. The Brooklyn Nets. Hip hop music and dancers. And Chelsea’s Fernando Torres.
Do they all go together? Foot Locker think so, others may disagree.
A new commercial came out on Thursday promoting the Adidas Originals Brooklyn Nets sneakers which are now for sale in Europe, and the video ends off with a guest appearance from Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.
Torres is welcomed like a hero in the short movie, with the Chelsea striker entertaining the crowd by kicking a shot into a basketball net.
Watch the new Adidas-Foot Locker advert below.
- Updated: November 29, 2013