- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard wants Barcelona move after reaching “point of no return” with Mourinho [Mundo Deportivo]
Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo have a shocking revelation on their website on Sunday claiming that Eden Hazard wants out of Chelsea and the Belgian is angling for a move to FC Barcelona.
The Hazard transfer rumour comes days after the Blues were turfed out of the Champions League against Atletico Madrid, where Hazard remarked after the match that “Chelsea is not built to play football”.
Those remarks have left an lasting rift at Stamford Bridge, and now Mundo Deportivo claim “through a friend (of Hazard), Barca have been made aware that: ‘If I want, I’m willing to go with you.’”
The paper go on to claim that Hazard has “almost reached a point of no return with his current coach”.
The story is boosted by Mundo Deportivo by the claim that Barcelona are also trying to sign Chelsea goalie Thibaut Courtois this summer too.
- Updated: May 4, 2014