Chelsea’s Eden Hazard wants Barcelona move after reaching “point of no return” with Mourinho [Mundo Deportivo]
- May 4, 2014
Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo have a shocking revelation on their website on Sunday claiming that Eden Hazard wants out of Chelsea and the Belgian is angling for a move to FC Barcelona.
The Hazard transfer rumour comes days after the Blues were turfed out of the Champions League against Atletico Madrid, where Hazard remarked after the match that “Chelsea is not built to play football”.
Those remarks have left an lasting rift at Stamford Bridge, and now Mundo Deportivo claim “through a friend (of Hazard), Barca have been made aware that: ‘If I want, I’m willing to go with you.'”
The paper go on to claim that Hazard has “almost reached a point of no return with his current coach”.
The story is boosted by Mundo Deportivo by the claim that Barcelona are also trying to sign Chelsea goalie Thibaut Courtois this summer too.
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Three Barcelona players made the Copa America Team of the Tournament [Graphic]
- La Liga legend David Villa scores two golazos in 2-1 NYC FC win v Montreal [Official Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi