Chelsea’s Eden Hazard wants Barcelona move after reaching “point of no return” with Mourinho [Mundo Deportivo]
- May 4, 2014
Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo have a shocking revelation on their website on Sunday claiming that Eden Hazard wants out of Chelsea and the Belgian is angling for a move to FC Barcelona.
The Hazard transfer rumour comes days after the Blues were turfed out of the Champions League against Atletico Madrid, where Hazard remarked after the match that “Chelsea is not built to play football”.
Those remarks have left an lasting rift at Stamford Bridge, and now Mundo Deportivo claim “through a friend (of Hazard), Barca have been made aware that: ‘If I want, I’m willing to go with you.'”
The paper go on to claim that Hazard has “almost reached a point of no return with his current coach”.
The story is boosted by Mundo Deportivo by the claim that Barcelona are also trying to sign Chelsea goalie Thibaut Courtois this summer too.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...