Chelsea’s Eden Hazard shows how his sock got ripped & ankled bloodied v Galatasaray [Instagram]
- March 19, 2014
Eden hazard had a sparkling performance for Chelsea on Tuesday night.
The Pensioners beat Galatasaray 2-0 at Stamford Bridge to qualify for the quarterfinals of the Champions League, and Chelsea’s Belgium playmaker was arguably the Blues standout player.
Throughout the game against the Turks Hazard tormented the visitors with his array of tricks, passing and threatening runs, however Hazard was not left unscathed.
The Belgium star uploaded a picture on his Instagram account overnight on Tuesday showing how his sock was badly ripped and his ankle bloodied in the match against Gala.
To his credit, rather than cry about his war wound Hazard used the image as the backdrop for a dedication to his family on his recent success in the Champions League.
See Eden Hazard’s Instagram post below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]