- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard shows how his sock got ripped & ankled bloodied v Galatasaray [Instagram]
- March 19, 2014
Eden hazard had a sparkling performance for Chelsea on Tuesday night.
The Pensioners beat Galatasaray 2-0 at Stamford Bridge to qualify for the quarterfinals of the Champions League, and Chelsea’s Belgium playmaker was arguably the Blues standout player.
Throughout the game against the Turks Hazard tormented the visitors with his array of tricks, passing and threatening runs, however Hazard was not left unscathed.
The Belgium star uploaded a picture on his Instagram account overnight on Tuesday showing how his sock was badly ripped and his ankle bloodied in the match against Gala.
To his credit, rather than cry about his war wound Hazard used the image as the backdrop for a dedication to his family on his recent success in the Champions League.
See Eden Hazard’s Instagram post below.