Chelsea’s Eden Hazard misses scoring into an empty net v Tottenham [Vine]
- March 8, 2014
So Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is human after all!
Chelsea’s superstar Belgium attacking midfielder had a glorious chance to give Chelsea the lead against Tottenham in the opening stages of the London derby.
Hazard looked odds-on to score against Spurs when the Chelsea man slipped around Hugo Lloris after collecting a neat through-ball in the box, leaving the Belgium with an empty net to shoot at.
Hazard hwoever failed to convert as, being slightly off balance, the Blues #17 skewed his effort narrowly wide of th epost.
See Eden Hazard’s miss for Chelsea v Tottenham below.
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi