Chelsea’s Eden Hazard misses scoring into an empty net v Tottenham [Vine]
- March 8, 2014
So Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is human after all!
Chelsea’s superstar Belgium attacking midfielder had a glorious chance to give Chelsea the lead against Tottenham in the opening stages of the London derby.
Hazard looked odds-on to score against Spurs when the Chelsea man slipped around Hugo Lloris after collecting a neat through-ball in the box, leaving the Belgium with an empty net to shoot at.
Hazard hwoever failed to convert as, being slightly off balance, the Blues #17 skewed his effort narrowly wide of th epost.
See Eden Hazard’s miss for Chelsea v Tottenham below.
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...