Chelsea’s Eden Hazard misses scoring into an empty net v Tottenham [Vine]
- March 8, 2014
So Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is human after all!
Chelsea’s superstar Belgium attacking midfielder had a glorious chance to give Chelsea the lead against Tottenham in the opening stages of the London derby.
Hazard looked odds-on to score against Spurs when the Chelsea man slipped around Hugo Lloris after collecting a neat through-ball in the box, leaving the Belgium with an empty net to shoot at.
Hazard hwoever failed to convert as, being slightly off balance, the Blues #17 skewed his effort narrowly wide of th epost.
See Eden Hazard’s miss for Chelsea v Tottenham below.
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba got an unbelievable fan reception at Montreal airport (Fan...
- After calling Rafa Benitez fat, a new picture surfaces of Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho...
- Over 100 Roma fans greeted Mohamed Salah at the airport ahead of his move from Chelsea ...
- Individual highlights of Kenedy’s debut for Chelsea against Barcelona (Video)
- Eden Hazard scored a brilliant solo golazo for Chelsea v Barcelona (Videos)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi