Chelsea’s Eden Hazard meets Tubes: ‘I want to win Ballon D’Or, but there are still 10 players ahead of me’ [Video]
- August 23, 2014
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard sat down with Tubes for this weekend’s Soccer Am, and the presenter asked him about his designs on the Ballon D’Or.
Hazard admits that it’s his dream, but that he’s still a ‘long, long way away’ from winning it.
‘There are maybe 10, 20 players still ahead of me'; which left Tubes jawdropped.
’10, 20? Nah mate, just 2.’
Hazard: ‘Just 2? Only Ronaldo and Messi? Okay…maybe.
What started out as a pretty modest interview turned into a bit of an ego trip!
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi