Chelsea’s Eden Hazard meets Tubes: ‘I want to win Ballon D’Or, but there are still 10 players ahead of me’ [Video]
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard sat down with Tubes for this weekend’s Soccer Am, and the presenter asked him about his designs on the Ballon D’Or.
Hazard admits that it’s his dream, but that he’s still a ‘long, long way away’ from winning it.
‘There are maybe 10, 20 players still ahead of me’; which left Tubes jawdropped.
’10, 20? Nah mate, just 2.’
Hazard: ‘Just 2? Only Ronaldo and Messi? Okay…maybe.
What started out as a pretty modest interview turned into a bit of an ego trip!
Watch Live Stream
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on referee’s decision not to send David Luiz off (Video)October 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s Twitter account trolls Manchester United’s Paul Pogba [Tweet]October 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard takes the mick out of Antonio Conte’s touchline antics (Video)October 22, 2016
- Chelsea’s Hazard presents N’Golo Kante with MOTM, explains celebration v Leicester (Video)October 15, 2016
- Eden Hazard is frustrated at Chelsea [Times]October 14, 2016
- Chelsea are open to selling Eden Hazard ahead of Cesc Fabregas [Sun]October 10, 2016