Chelsea’s Eden Hazard meets Tubes: ‘I want to win Ballon D’Or, but there are still 10 players ahead of me’ [Video]
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard sat down with Tubes for this weekend’s Soccer Am, and the presenter asked him about his designs on the Ballon D’Or.
Hazard admits that it’s his dream, but that he’s still a ‘long, long way away’ from winning it.
‘There are maybe 10, 20 players still ahead of me’; which left Tubes jawdropped.
’10, 20? Nah mate, just 2.’
Hazard: ‘Just 2? Only Ronaldo and Messi? Okay…maybe.
What started out as a pretty modest interview turned into a bit of an ego trip!
Watch Live Stream
- Hazard gets nutmegged, Chalobah wrestles at Chelsea training (Video)December 9, 2016
- Terry and Loftus-Cheek talk about ‘the Journey’ process in BTS EA Sports videoDecember 8, 2016
- 737th overall in Fantasy Premier League & not a single transfer this seasonDecember 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Chelsea’s November Goal of the Month list is seriously impressive (video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard rounds the Man City keeper, scores into empty net. Right?December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard discounts Arsenal, sees the Premier League title as a 3-horse raceNovember 28, 2016