Chelsea’s Demba Ba happy ‘for the whole club’ after scoring against Liverpool
- April 27, 2014
Chelsea’s Demba Ba has said that after his goal today against Liverpool he was very happy for the whole club, not just for himself.
Speaking to Chelsea TV, Ba said, “When I’ve been given the opportunity to play, I just want to show what I can do. And today I did and I’m very happy for the whole club, the whole team, not just myself.”
Ba opened the scoring at Anfield today after a Steven Gerrard slip gave the Senegalese forward the opportunity to put Chelsea ahead on the stroke of half-time.
A bit part player this season, Ba is starting to make his presence felt of late with important goals for the club in their pursuit of a Premier League and Champions League.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi