Chelsea’s Demba Ba happy ‘for the whole club’ after scoring against Liverpool
- April 27, 2014
Chelsea’s Demba Ba has said that after his goal today against Liverpool he was very happy for the whole club, not just for himself.
Speaking to Chelsea TV, Ba said, “When I’ve been given the opportunity to play, I just want to show what I can do. And today I did and I’m very happy for the whole club, the whole team, not just myself.”
Ba opened the scoring at Anfield today after a Steven Gerrard slip gave the Senegalese forward the opportunity to put Chelsea ahead on the stroke of half-time.
A bit part player this season, Ba is starting to make his presence felt of late with important goals for the club in their pursuit of a Premier League and Champions League.
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...