Chelsea’s David Luiz took down Edin Dzeko with a bear-hug in the defeat at Man City [Pictures & GIF]
- February 16, 2014
Chelsea’s Brazilian defender David Luiz had a shocker at Man City on Saturday.
Playing at centre-half alongside Gary Cahill, Luiz lost both Samir Nasri in the build-up to the second goal in what was a real horror show, while the #4 was arguably lucky to still be on the pitch for a terrible tackle on Dzeko.
Having been booked at the end of the first half, Luiz committed a stupid foul of the City’s Bosnian striker in the 55th as he wrestled, bear-hugged and eventually rugby tackled his opponent to the floor.
Footage of how Chelsea’s Luiz was involved in Man CIty’s second goal is below, together with a series of images from the coming together between the Brazilian and Man City’s Dzeko.
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi