Chelsea’s David Luiz took down Edin Dzeko with a bear-hug in the defeat at Man City [Pictures & GIF]
- February 16, 2014
Chelsea’s Brazilian defender David Luiz had a shocker at Man City on Saturday.
Playing at centre-half alongside Gary Cahill, Luiz lost both Samir Nasri in the build-up to the second goal in what was a real horror show, while the #4 was arguably lucky to still be on the pitch for a terrible tackle on Dzeko.
Having been booked at the end of the first half, Luiz committed a stupid foul of the City’s Bosnian striker in the 55th as he wrestled, bear-hugged and eventually rugby tackled his opponent to the floor.
Footage of how Chelsea’s Luiz was involved in Man CIty’s second goal is below, together with a series of images from the coming together between the Brazilian and Man City’s Dzeko.
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...