Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas rejected Man United & Man City because wife wanted to live in London [MD]
- June 13, 2014
According to Mundo Deportivo, both Manchester United and Manchester City were very interested in new Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas.
The Spanish newspaper claims that Man United and Man City may have offered him more money to join.
Fabregas apparently chose Chelsea on the orders of his wife Danielle, who wanted to live in London.
Fabregas will partner Nemanja Matic in the heart of Chelsea’s midfield next season.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]