Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas rejected Man United & Man City because wife wanted to live in London [MD]
- June 13, 2014
According to Mundo Deportivo, both Manchester United and Manchester City were very interested in new Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas.
The Spanish newspaper claims that Man United and Man City may have offered him more money to join.
Fabregas apparently chose Chelsea on the orders of his wife Danielle, who wanted to live in London.
Fabregas will partner Nemanja Matic in the heart of Chelsea’s midfield next season.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...