Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas rejected Man United & Man City because wife wanted to live in London [MD]
- June 13, 2014
According to Mundo Deportivo, both Manchester United and Manchester City were very interested in new Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas.
The Spanish newspaper claims that Man United and Man City may have offered him more money to join.
Fabregas apparently chose Chelsea on the orders of his wife Danielle, who wanted to live in London.
Fabregas will partner Nemanja Matic in the heart of Chelsea’s midfield next season.
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Sell-out: Barcelona legend Xavi backs Qatar to host a successful World Cup in 2022
- Barcelona will bid €80-90m for Juventus star Paul Pogba this week [Sport + Mundo Deport...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi