Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas rejected Man United & Man City because wife wanted to live in London [MD]
According to Mundo Deportivo, both Manchester United and Manchester City were very interested in new Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas.
The Spanish newspaper claims that Man United and Man City may have offered him more money to join.
Fabregas apparently chose Chelsea on the orders of his wife Danielle, who wanted to live in London.
Fabregas will partner Nemanja Matic in the heart of Chelsea’s midfield next season.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal fans troll Cesc Fabregas after the Chelsea midfielder was subbed at 3-nil down [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Gooners love the official Arsenal Snapchat welcome to Cesc FabregasSeptember 24, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas starts: Arsenal v Chelsea [Team Sheets]September 24, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas set to start for Chelsea against Arsenal [Telegraph]September 24, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants to sign Burnley star Michael Keane this January [Mirror]September 27, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Roman Abramovich gives Chelsea’s Antonio Conte the dreaded vote of confidence [Times]September 27, 2016