- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole stars in a new Nike advert telling fans he’s not yet done in football
— Ashley Cole (@TheRealAC3) December 10, 2013
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole has starred in an edgy new advert for Nike.
Shot in black and white, the simple advert has Ashley Cole speaking his mind into a camera to haters to are suggesting the England left back is past his prime.
The Chelsea defender barked:
I’ve won seven FA Cups, three Premier League titles, 105 caps, you think I’m DONE?
To his credit, Cole didn’t even mention that he has won the Champions League, the Europa League and three Community Shields.
Watch Chelsea’s Ashley Cole in a new Nike advert below.
- Updated: December 12, 2013