Chelsea’s Ashley Cole stars in a new Nike advert telling fans he’s not yet done in football
— Ashley Cole (@TheRealAC3) December 10, 2013
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole has starred in an edgy new advert for Nike.
Shot in black and white, the simple advert has Ashley Cole speaking his mind into a camera to haters to are suggesting the England left back is past his prime.
The Chelsea defender barked:
I’ve won seven FA Cups, three Premier League titles, 105 caps, you think I’m DONE?
To his credit, Cole didn’t even mention that he has won the Champions League, the Europa League and three Community Shields.
Watch Chelsea’s Ashley Cole in a new Nike advert below.
Watch Live Stream
- Robbie Keane’s Instagram post suggests Steven Gerrard isn’t heading back to LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- LA Galaxy scored a couple of Golazos against Columbus Crew (Video)September 4, 2016
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- The Mourinho-Conte WhatsApp chat after Man United loss at Chelsea [spoof]October 27, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas confirms his fitness to Chelsea boss Antonio Conte with Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016
- Homophobic West Ham fans v Chelsea can’t spell ‘Dimitri Payet’October 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologised twice to the Man United fans after City win (video)October 27, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014