Chelsea’s Ashley Cole stars in a new Nike advert telling fans he’s not yet done in football
— Ashley Cole (@TheRealAC3) December 10, 2013
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole has starred in an edgy new advert for Nike.
Shot in black and white, the simple advert has Ashley Cole speaking his mind into a camera to haters to are suggesting the England left back is past his prime.
The Chelsea defender barked:
I’ve won seven FA Cups, three Premier League titles, 105 caps, you think I’m DONE?
To his credit, Cole didn’t even mention that he has won the Champions League, the Europa League and three Community Shields.
Watch Chelsea’s Ashley Cole in a new Nike advert below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole trolls Spurs on social mediaNovember 26, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard poses for picture with best left-back on the planetNovember 10, 2016
- Ashley Cole apologises to Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after LA Galaxy lossNovember 7, 2016
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Terry and Loftus-Cheek talk about ‘the Journey’ process in BTS EA Sports videoDecember 8, 2016
- 737th overall in Fantasy Premier League & not a single transfer this seasonDecember 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- John Terry films bizarre goalkeeper exercise at Chelsea trainingDecember 8, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014