- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole stars in a new Nike advert telling fans he’s not yet done in football
- December 12, 2013
— Ashley Cole (@TheRealAC3) December 10, 2013
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole has starred in an edgy new advert for Nike.
Shot in black and white, the simple advert has Ashley Cole speaking his mind into a camera to haters to are suggesting the England left back is past his prime.
The Chelsea defender barked:
I’ve won seven FA Cups, three Premier League titles, 105 caps, you think I’m DONE?
To his credit, Cole didn’t even mention that he has won the Champions League, the Europa League and three Community Shields.
Watch Chelsea’s Ashley Cole in a new Nike advert below.