Chelsea’s Ashley Cole stars in a new Nike advert telling fans he’s not yet done in football
— Ashley Cole (@TheRealAC3) December 10, 2013
Chelsea’s Ashley Cole has starred in an edgy new advert for Nike.
Shot in black and white, the simple advert has Ashley Cole speaking his mind into a camera to haters to are suggesting the England left back is past his prime.
The Chelsea defender barked:
I’ve won seven FA Cups, three Premier League titles, 105 caps, you think I’m DONE?
To his credit, Cole didn’t even mention that he has won the Champions League, the Europa League and three Community Shields.
Watch Chelsea’s Ashley Cole in a new Nike advert below.
- Ashley Cole plays awesome keepy-ups with Roma wunderkid Pietro Tomaselli (Video)
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Arsenal fan uses the win over Man United to send a message to Jose Mourinho (Video)
- Jose Mourinho given ‘Stay of Execution’ by Chelsea board after Southampton ...
- Chelsea captain John Terry publicly backs under-fire boss Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea fan says Jose Mourinho is no longer “special” after Southampton def...