- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Chelsea youth team players wear new 2014/2015 training kit [picture]
- July 3, 2014
Since youth team players often get to start pre-season training before first teamers, the youngsters can pull on the new strips before the senior stars.
And, so it has proven at Chelsea where the youth team players have already returned to training.
On Thursday, Chelsea youth team player Charlie Colkett posted a picture on Instagram sporting the new light blue Chelsea training gear.
Alongside Colkett is Charly Musonda Junior and Izzy Jay Brown – all three were key members of the Chelsea team that won the FA Youth Cup last season.
As ever, it looks like a classy training kit from Adidas…