Chelsea’s Alex Kiwomya’ dive in NextGen final was so bad the crowd booed
- April 2, 2013
Kudos to the guys at Joe.ie for flagging up this video.
Monday saw the final NextGen series, where Aston Villa beat Chelsea 2-0 thanks to a match winning brace from Graham Burke.
Aside from losing the prestigious youth cup, Chelsea also lost face after 17-year-old striker Alex Kiwomya took a horrible dive in the Villa box in an attempt to win a penalty.
Kiwomya’s dive was blatant and it immediately drew a booking from the ref. The simulation also drew scorn from the fans in the stands as the Chelsea striker was loudly booed by the supporters.
Watch Chelsea’s Alex Kiwomya get booed for diving below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi