- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Chelsea to land in Mexico on Thursday for Jurgen Damm talks, reveals Pachuca’s VP [Medio Tiempo]
Chelsea have been outed on Mexican TV as having an interest in Pachuca forward Jurgen Damm.
Pachuca’s vice president Andres Fassi disclosed the information in a TV interview with Medio Tiempo.
Damm, 21, is a duel Mexican and German citizen.
Where Chelsea’s interest has come from is not quite clear, especially as the Blues just added Mohammed Salah in January to add to their massive stockpile of midfield talent.
After starting with Estudiantes Tecos, Damm moved to Pachuca at the beginning of last season, and he went on to play 35 matches, scoring three goals.
Damm is an exciting right winger, capable with both feet, who uses his blistering pace to beat defenders. Moreover, he is highly adept at beating left-backs and delivering quality crosses from wide areas.
Pachuca’s vice president Andres Fassi has said:
Yes, there is interest, but we have to see how much they are interested.
In principle, we have a sporting plan for Jurgen and we hope he stays. But if something comes up from abroad, we have to take it into account; and if it’s serious, we have to respond.
We will have news in the next 48 hours. When it comes to us, it’s a matter of sporting project. We want him to stay and we will see how much Chelsea are interested.
There is a belief they arrive in Mexico on Thursday to talk with us.
- Updated: June 5, 2014