Chelsea trio Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole handed new one year contracts [Sun]
- January 14, 2014
Chelsea are mounting a title challenge in Jose Mourinho’s first year back at the club.
In a team brimming with talented youngster, Mourinho is keen to use a mix of experience and youth in his search for another Premier League title.
The Portuguese manager has restored John Terry’s reputation as one of the best English centre back’s despite his advancing years.
Fellow Chelsea veterans Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole have been used fleetingly at Stamford Bridge this season.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, all three of them have been offered a one year extension on their expiring contracts.
This would certainly be surprising for Ashley Cole who has recently lost his long term berth at left back to Cesar Azpilicueta.
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palac...
- Chelsea fan tries to put Ashley Cole Christmas Tree in Arsenal Shop, it gets destroyed ...
- Chelsea United! Man City’s Frank Lampard & Roma’s Ashley Cole take a p...
- Seriously? England Twitter account features Ashley Cole (45 mins) & John Stones as...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi