- Santa beard! Neymar scores classy goal in charity match before celebrating like a cockroach [Video]
- Louis van Gaal handed presents out to the crowd before Man United played Newcastle [Pictures]
- Arsenal fan praises Tomas Rosicky and calls Alexis Sanchez ‘unreal’ [Video]
- Jorge Mendes: ‘Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest ever, there’s such a gulf between him and 2nd best’ [Globo]
- Harry Redknapp post-Arsenal: ‘It was a clear penalty from Gibbs on Bobby Zamora’ [Video]
Chelsea trio Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole handed new one year contracts [Sun]
Chelsea are mounting a title challenge in Jose Mourinho’s first year back at the club.
In a team brimming with talented youngster, Mourinho is keen to use a mix of experience and youth in his search for another Premier League title.
The Portuguese manager has restored John Terry’s reputation as one of the best English centre back’s despite his advancing years.
Fellow Chelsea veterans Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole have been used fleetingly at Stamford Bridge this season.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, all three of them have been offered a one year extension on their expiring contracts.
This would certainly be surprising for Ashley Cole who has recently lost his long term berth at left back to Cesar Azpilicueta.
- Updated: January 14, 2014