Chelsea trio Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole handed new one year contracts [Sun]
Chelsea are mounting a title challenge in Jose Mourinho’s first year back at the club.
In a team brimming with talented youngster, Mourinho is keen to use a mix of experience and youth in his search for another Premier League title.
The Portuguese manager has restored John Terry’s reputation as one of the best English centre back’s despite his advancing years.
Fellow Chelsea veterans Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole have been used fleetingly at Stamford Bridge this season.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, all three of them have been offered a one year extension on their expiring contracts.
This would certainly be surprising for Ashley Cole who has recently lost his long term berth at left back to Cesar Azpilicueta.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole trolls Spurs on social mediaNovember 26, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard poses for picture with best left-back on the planetNovember 10, 2016
- Ashley Cole apologises to Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after LA Galaxy lossNovember 7, 2016
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- What’s next for Liverpool & Chelsea legends Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard? (Sky Video)November 20, 2016
- Chelsea make an offer to Frank Lampard [Times]November 15, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard posts lengthy message on Instagram after leaving New York CityNovember 14, 2016
- Frank Lampard insists Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has ‘still got it’ (Video)November 12, 2016
- John Terry talks about watching Arsenal & Man United win the title (Video)November 26, 2016
- John Terry talks about being dropped from the Chelsea team (Video)November 26, 2016
- Ex Chelsea assistant manager says John Terry could move to Man UnitedNovember 16, 2016
- Eden Hazard on his role for Chelsea & captain John Terry (Video)November 13, 2016