Chelsea trio Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole handed new one year contracts [Sun]
Chelsea are mounting a title challenge in Jose Mourinho’s first year back at the club.
In a team brimming with talented youngster, Mourinho is keen to use a mix of experience and youth in his search for another Premier League title.
The Portuguese manager has restored John Terry’s reputation as one of the best English centre back’s despite his advancing years.
Fellow Chelsea veterans Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole have been used fleetingly at Stamford Bridge this season.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, all three of them have been offered a one year extension on their expiring contracts.
This would certainly be surprising for Ashley Cole who has recently lost his long term berth at left back to Cesar Azpilicueta.
- Ashley Cole plays awesome keepy-ups with Roma wunderkid Pietro Tomaselli (Video)
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- New York City’s Frank Lampard scores on 48 seconds v DC United (Videos)
- Chelsea old-boy Frank Lampard scored a trademark goal for New York City FC (Video)
- NYCFC’s Andrea Pirlo almost scored olimpico, Chelsea hero Frank Lampard chalked u...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard opens his MLS account for New York City FC (Video)
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- Chelsea captain John Terry publicly backs under-fire boss Jose Mourinho
- John Terry & Cesc Fabregas absolutely panned by Chelsea fans during Southampton lo...
- Chelsea’s John Terry is targetted by Chinese clubs & Fenerbahce [Mirror]