Chelsea trio Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole handed new one year contracts [Sun]
- January 14, 2014
Chelsea are mounting a title challenge in Jose Mourinho’s first year back at the club.
In a team brimming with talented youngster, Mourinho is keen to use a mix of experience and youth in his search for another Premier League title.
The Portuguese manager has restored John Terry’s reputation as one of the best English centre back’s despite his advancing years.
Fellow Chelsea veterans Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole have been used fleetingly at Stamford Bridge this season.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, all three of them have been offered a one year extension on their expiring contracts.
This would certainly be surprising for Ashley Cole who has recently lost his long term berth at left back to Cesar Azpilicueta.
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi