Chelsea trio Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole handed new one year contracts [Sun]
Chelsea are mounting a title challenge in Jose Mourinho’s first year back at the club.
In a team brimming with talented youngster, Mourinho is keen to use a mix of experience and youth in his search for another Premier League title.
The Portuguese manager has restored John Terry’s reputation as one of the best English centre back’s despite his advancing years.
Fellow Chelsea veterans Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole have been used fleetingly at Stamford Bridge this season.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, all three of them have been offered a one year extension on their expiring contracts.
This would certainly be surprising for Ashley Cole who has recently lost his long term berth at left back to Cesar Azpilicueta.
Watch Live Stream
- Robbie Keane’s Instagram post suggests Steven Gerrard isn’t heading back to LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- LA Galaxy scored a couple of Golazos against Columbus Crew (Video)September 4, 2016
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- Chelsea fans rage at Alan Shearer’s analysis of Spurs starlet Dele Alli on MOTD [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- New York City’s Frank Lampard admits he’d like to manage Chelsea one day (Video)October 11, 2016
- Frank Lampard reveals hilarious prank on legendary Chelsea physio Billy McCulloch (video)October 6, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard scores yet again for New York City FC (Official Video)September 11, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- No beef: Man United boss Jose Mourinho & Chelsea’s John Terry embrace at the BridgeOctober 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry challenges Liverpool old boy John Arne Riise to a bet [Instagram]October 22, 2016
- Chelsea wonderkid Tammy Abraham on how John Terry’s messages give him confidenceOctober 21, 2016