- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku limps off in Belgium win over Tunisia, injury not serious
- Updated: June 8, 2014
Belgium can ill-afford an injury to Romelu Lukaku.
Everyone’s tip to be dark horses at the World Cup have strength in depth throughout their squad, but with an injury ruling out Christian Benteke, they can ill-afford to lose the Chelsea striker.
For Lukaku, the World Cup is becoming increasingly important as he looks for a move away from Stamford Bridge, in order to play first team football.
Lukaku came on just after the hour mark on Saturday night, in Belgium’s final friendly before departing for Brazil, a 1-0 win over Tunisia.
But, picked up an ankle injury and was taken off for the final few minutes of the match.
Initial reports suggest it is not a serious injury and Lukaku will not go the way of Franck Ribery and Marco Reus, two big-name players to pull out the World Cup in recent days.
Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said: “He suffered an injury but according to doctors, it is not too serious.”
Wilmots added: “At first glance anyway. It will be discussed in more depth tomorrow (Sunday) But hopefully three or four days of rest will suffice to get back to his feet.”