- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
- PSG want to sign Adnan Januzaj on 6 month loan from Manchester United [Le Parisien]
- West Ham release awesome Christmas video poem celebrating 2014 success [Video]
- Liverpool’s Suso got a drone for Christmas [Instagram Video]
- Crystal Palace’s Yannick Bolasie shows off his ‘tekkers’ on a hands-free Segway [Video]
Done Deal: Chelsea sign 18-year-old Cristian Cuevas for €1.9m from O’Higgins
Chelsea continue to be investing in youth.
The Blues have announced the signing of 18-year-old Chilean midfielder Cristian Cuevas on Tuesday. The teenager costs €1.9 million from O’Higgins, and he has signed a 5-year deal to stay at Stamford Bridge until 2018.
Cuevas played in four of his nations’ five games in the U20 World Cup this summer in Turkey and helped Chile to the quarter-finals before losing to Ghana.
Cuevas, who can play at left-back or on the left wing, said:
I’m very happy. Chelsea were following me for more than a year. What I wanted happened, which was joining this club.
Cristian Cuevas only played 10 games for O’Higgins. He has yet to score his first goal.
- Updated: July 23, 2013