- The rise of Bayern Munich phenomenon Thomas Muller | Bundesliga profile video
- Jose Mourinho dismisses ‘Mickey Mouse sites and blogs’ linking Petr Cech with move away [Video]
- Flashback Friday! Luis Enrique scores for Barcelona in rout of Sevilla during 1996/97 season [Video]
- Aston Villa fan David Bradley (Game of Thrones character Walder Frey) helps the club celebrate 140 years
- Leonardo Ponzio (River) and Fernando Gago (Boca) clash in feisty Superclasico [Video]
Chelsea set £31m price tag on Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku [Daily Star]
A couple of weeks back, as Belgium began their World Cup preparations, Romelu Lukaku made it clear that he wanted to leave Chelsea, due to the constant lack of clarity on his position, and his continuing struggles to break into the first team.
Those declarations have already generated interest, with Juventus expressing an interest in the burly Belgian.
Chelsea have now come around to his desire to leave, it seems, and are willing to let Romelu Lukaku go, according to the Daily Star.
The tabloid claim that Chelsea have now set a £31m/38m euro price tag on Lukaku.
It’s unlikely Juventus will fork out that much on Lukaku; indeed, there aren’t many clubs shopping in that market this summer…
- Updated: June 18, 2014