Chelsea set £31m price tag on Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku [Daily Star]
A couple of weeks back, as Belgium began their World Cup preparations, Romelu Lukaku made it clear that he wanted to leave Chelsea, due to the constant lack of clarity on his position, and his continuing struggles to break into the first team.
Those declarations have already generated interest, with Juventus expressing an interest in the burly Belgian.
Chelsea have now come around to his desire to leave, it seems, and are willing to let Romelu Lukaku go, according to the Daily Star.
The tabloid claim that Chelsea have now set a £31m/38m euro price tag on Lukaku.
It’s unlikely Juventus will fork out that much on Lukaku; indeed, there aren’t many clubs shopping in that market this summer…
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry talks about his Belgium appointment (Video)August 28, 2016
- Belgium boss Roberto Martinez explains why Thierry Henry is the perfect assistant coach (Video)August 26, 2016
- Thierry Henry named as assistant boss to Belgium manager Roberto MartinezAugust 26, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- Chelsea fans not happy as Watford confirm loan signing of Kenedy [Best Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea launch shock £32m bid for PSG defender David Luiz [Daily Mail]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he wanted to leave for Atletico Madrid this summerAugust 30, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016
- Koeman reveals Romelu Lukaku’s brilliantly quaint method of staying at EvertonAugust 20, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of Everton’s Romelu Lukaku [Evening Standard]August 8, 2016
- Everton claim they have not received a Chelsea bid for Romelu Lukaku [Telegraph]August 6, 2016