Chelsea set £31m price tag on Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku [Daily Star]
- June 18, 2014
A couple of weeks back, as Belgium began their World Cup preparations, Romelu Lukaku made it clear that he wanted to leave Chelsea, due to the constant lack of clarity on his position, and his continuing struggles to break into the first team.
Those declarations have already generated interest, with Juventus expressing an interest in the burly Belgian.
Chelsea have now come around to his desire to leave, it seems, and are willing to let Romelu Lukaku go, according to the Daily Star.
The tabloid claim that Chelsea have now set a £31m/38m euro price tag on Lukaku.
It’s unlikely Juventus will fork out that much on Lukaku; indeed, there aren’t many clubs shopping in that market this summer…
- Benteke’s transfer fee to Liverpool dwarfs Eden Hazard’s cost, or what Man ...
- Thibaut Courtois praises Wales and Gareth Bale after Belgium’s defeat [Video]
- Wales v Belgium: The big match preview for the Euro 2016 qualifier [Video]
- Belgium paper Sportwereld had an eye-catching picture of Man United’s Marouane Fe...
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi