Chelsea set £31m price tag on Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku [Daily Star]
A couple of weeks back, as Belgium began their World Cup preparations, Romelu Lukaku made it clear that he wanted to leave Chelsea, due to the constant lack of clarity on his position, and his continuing struggles to break into the first team.
Those declarations have already generated interest, with Juventus expressing an interest in the burly Belgian.
Chelsea have now come around to his desire to leave, it seems, and are willing to let Romelu Lukaku go, according to the Daily Star.
The tabloid claim that Chelsea have now set a £31m/38m euro price tag on Lukaku.
It’s unlikely Juventus will fork out that much on Lukaku; indeed, there aren’t many clubs shopping in that market this summer…
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Jordan Lukaku and Belgium outclassed by Spain as new era gets off to dire start [Tweets]September 1, 2016
- Roberto Martinez and Thierry Henry send a message out to Belgium supporters (Video)September 1, 2016
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry to give his full Belgium salary to charityAugust 31, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Roman Abramovich gives Chelsea’s Antonio Conte the dreaded vote of confidence [Times]September 27, 2016
- How N’Golo Kante’s game has changed at Chelsea since leaving LeicesterSeptember 26, 2016
- The team Chelsea should be fielding shows why they are in crisis againSeptember 26, 2016
- Mino Raiola lists four clubs who can afford to buy Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Quotes]September 19, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku pranks his Everton buddy Yannick Bolasie in the car (Video)September 18, 2016
- Lukaku or Bolasie? Big FPL debate ensues over Everton’s 3rd goal v Middlesbrough [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- FPL GW5: Romelu Lukaku is a legend & the Etienne Capoue dilemmaSeptember 15, 2016