Chelsea set £31m price tag on Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku [Daily Star]
- June 18, 2014
A couple of weeks back, as Belgium began their World Cup preparations, Romelu Lukaku made it clear that he wanted to leave Chelsea, due to the constant lack of clarity on his position, and his continuing struggles to break into the first team.
Those declarations have already generated interest, with Juventus expressing an interest in the burly Belgian.
Chelsea have now come around to his desire to leave, it seems, and are willing to let Romelu Lukaku go, according to the Daily Star.
The tabloid claim that Chelsea have now set a £31m/38m euro price tag on Lukaku.
It’s unlikely Juventus will fork out that much on Lukaku; indeed, there aren’t many clubs shopping in that market this summer…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...