Chelsea reveal their brand new black 2013-14 third kit [Pictures & Video]
- July 25, 2013
Chelsea have unveiled images of their brand new third kit for the 2013-14 season.
As explained on the Chelsea website:
The new kit is designed to represent ‘the future of football’ with sleek matte black-on-black prints lining a mesh panel which allows for optimal ventilation. The futuristic design is further complimented by the metallic silver three stripes which run down the sleeves and the black and silver finish to the club badge.
The new design continues a tradition of black-based kits manufactured by adidas for Chelsea since 2006. Black is a colour long associated with the club as the first kits featured black socks until 1959, with the first all-black away kit debuted in the 2002/03 season.
Pictures of the new Chelsea kit are below.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa enjoys watching porn movies with friends [Art Of War]
- Chelsea agree terms with Baba Rahman, negotiating fee with Augsburg (Di Marzio)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi