Chelsea reveal their brand new black 2013-14 third kit [Pictures & Video]
- July 25, 2013
Chelsea have unveiled images of their brand new third kit for the 2013-14 season.
As explained on the Chelsea website:
The new kit is designed to represent ‘the future of football’ with sleek matte black-on-black prints lining a mesh panel which allows for optimal ventilation. The futuristic design is further complimented by the metallic silver three stripes which run down the sleeves and the black and silver finish to the club badge.
The new design continues a tradition of black-based kits manufactured by adidas for Chelsea since 2006. Black is a colour long associated with the club as the first kits featured black socks until 1959, with the first all-black away kit debuted in the 2002/03 season.
Pictures of the new Chelsea kit are below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...