- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Chelsea reveal their brand new black 2013-14 third kit [Pictures & Video]
Chelsea have unveiled images of their brand new third kit for the 2013-14 season.
As explained on the Chelsea website:
The new kit is designed to represent ‘the future of football’ with sleek matte black-on-black prints lining a mesh panel which allows for optimal ventilation. The futuristic design is further complimented by the metallic silver three stripes which run down the sleeves and the black and silver finish to the club badge.
The new design continues a tradition of black-based kits manufactured by adidas for Chelsea since 2006. Black is a colour long associated with the club as the first kits featured black socks until 1959, with the first all-black away kit debuted in the 2002/03 season.
Pictures of the new Chelsea kit are below.
- Updated: July 25, 2013