Chelsea reveal their brand new black 2013-14 third kit [Pictures & Video]
- July 25, 2013
Chelsea have unveiled images of their brand new third kit for the 2013-14 season.
As explained on the Chelsea website:
The new kit is designed to represent ‘the future of football’ with sleek matte black-on-black prints lining a mesh panel which allows for optimal ventilation. The futuristic design is further complimented by the metallic silver three stripes which run down the sleeves and the black and silver finish to the club badge.
The new design continues a tradition of black-based kits manufactured by adidas for Chelsea since 2006. Black is a colour long associated with the club as the first kits featured black socks until 1959, with the first all-black away kit debuted in the 2002/03 season.
Pictures of the new Chelsea kit are below.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi