Chelsea reject a Fernando Torres – Emmanuel Adebayor swap deal from Spurs [Sky Italia]
- September 2, 2013
Where on earth has this story come from?
As early evening of Transfer Deadline Day came upon us, Sky Italy released a crazy transfer story.
Tottenham had offered Chelsea a swap deal in which they would get Emmanuel Adebayor with £50m signing Fernando Torres going the other way.
Unsurprisingly, it was rejected. As much as Torres seems to be over the hill, Adebayor is probably more useless than his fellow striker.
Pretty cheeky from Daniel Levy trying to switch a player he bought for £5m with a player Chelsea spent £50m on.
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi