- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
Chelsea players cover themselves in blue body paint for novel Adidas kit promotion
Chelsea have taken a novel marketing approach to the launch of their 2013/2014 kit.
Created by Adidas, the ad shows the likes of Fernando Torres, David Luiz, John Terry, Juan Mata and Demba Ba being drenched in blue body paint.
The players carry out different poses such as Gary Cahill walking through cascading paint, or Torres doing a scissors kick volley.
Of course, the rather unorthodox idea has already led to the inevitable photoshop treatment, with the obvious similarities to Avatar.
Watch Chelsea’s ‘It’s Blue, What Else Matters?’ body paint kit promo on the clip below.
- Updated: April 6, 2013