Chelsea players cover themselves in blue body paint for novel Adidas kit promotion
- April 6, 2013
Chelsea have taken a novel marketing approach to the launch of their 2013/2014 kit.
Created by Adidas, the ad shows the likes of Fernando Torres, David Luiz, John Terry, Juan Mata and Demba Ba being drenched in blue body paint.
The players carry out different poses such as Gary Cahill walking through cascading paint, or Torres doing a scissors kick volley.
Of course, the rather unorthodox idea has already led to the inevitable photoshop treatment, with the obvious similarities to Avatar.
Watch Chelsea’s ‘It’s Blue, What Else Matters?’ body paint kit promo on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”309267″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...