Chelsea players cover themselves in blue body paint for novel Adidas kit promotion
- April 6, 2013
Chelsea have taken a novel marketing approach to the launch of their 2013/2014 kit.
Created by Adidas, the ad shows the likes of Fernando Torres, David Luiz, John Terry, Juan Mata and Demba Ba being drenched in blue body paint.
The players carry out different poses such as Gary Cahill walking through cascading paint, or Torres doing a scissors kick volley.
Of course, the rather unorthodox idea has already led to the inevitable photoshop treatment, with the obvious similarities to Avatar.
Watch Chelsea’s ‘It’s Blue, What Else Matters?’ body paint kit promo on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”309267″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi