Chelsea players cover themselves in blue body paint for novel Adidas kit promotion
- April 6, 2013
Chelsea have taken a novel marketing approach to the launch of their 2013/2014 kit.
Created by Adidas, the ad shows the likes of Fernando Torres, David Luiz, John Terry, Juan Mata and Demba Ba being drenched in blue body paint.
The players carry out different poses such as Gary Cahill walking through cascading paint, or Torres doing a scissors kick volley.
Of course, the rather unorthodox idea has already led to the inevitable photoshop treatment, with the obvious similarities to Avatar.
Watch Chelsea’s ‘It’s Blue, What Else Matters?’ body paint kit promo on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”309267″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...