- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Chelsea open negotiations with Atletico Madrid for the £35 million striker Diego Costa [Express]
- Updated: March 26, 2014
As Diego Costa scored Atletico Madrid winner against Granada on Wednesday night to give the Rojiblancos a one point buffer on top of La Liga, the Express splashed the backpage of their paper with news the Spanish-Brazilian striker maybe heading to Chelsea.
A so-called EXCLUSIVE from Ton Bank detailed the following:
Chelsea have begun negotiations on a £35 million deal for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa.
Talks have taken place through third parties with Jose Mourinho seeing Spain striker Costa as the man he wants to lead the line next season and he’s keen to tie up the deal before he goes to the World Cup.
There are doubts over the futures of all three Chelsea frontmen – Fernando Torres, Samuel Eto’o and Demba Ba.
Former Atletico hero Torres could be used as a makeweight in the deal for Costa, with a long-term loan deal a possibility.
See the backpage of Thursday’s Express below.