- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Chelsea may use David Luiz in a part exchange deal for Atletico Madrid’s Diego Costa [L'Equipe]
- Updated: April 30, 2014
— Saikat Mandal (@saikat_lens) April 30, 2014
Ahead of the Champions League at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night, French daily L’Equipe are reporting that Chelsea and Atletico Madrid could be set to do business over the summer.
Chelsea have been touted to want to sign Brazilian-born Spanish international striker Diego Costa this summer, with figures of 50 million pounds being bounded about as the potential transfer fee.
Now L’Equipe are claiming that the Blues are looking to mix up the financing terms by offering David Luiz in part exchange for Costa.
After the January arrival of Nemanja Matic, Luiz seems destined to be a goner from Chelsea at the end of the season, and Barcelona are also known to be interested in the player.