Chelsea may use David Luiz in a part exchange deal for Atletico Madrid’s Diego Costa [L’Equipe]
- April 30, 2014
— Saikat Mandal (@saikat_lens) April 30, 2014
Ahead of the Champions League at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night, French daily L’Equipe are reporting that Chelsea and Atletico Madrid could be set to do business over the summer.
Chelsea have been touted to want to sign Brazilian-born Spanish international striker Diego Costa this summer, with figures of 50 million pounds being bounded about as the potential transfer fee.
Now L’Equipe are claiming that the Blues are looking to mix up the financing terms by offering David Luiz in part exchange for Costa.
After the January arrival of Nemanja Matic, Luiz seems destined to be a goner from Chelsea at the end of the season, and Barcelona are also known to be interested in the player.
- Filipe Luis has completed Atletico medical, but deal not done yet as Chelsea demand hig...
- Atletico Madrid bid farewell to Mario Suarez ahead of Fiorentina move (Video)
- Jackson Martinez arrives in Madrid after Atletico move, brushes off Falcao comparison [...
- Stefan Savic explains why he left Fiorentina for Atletico Madrid [Video]
- Atletico Madrid sign Stefan Savic from Fiorentina on five-year deal
- Deal “almost done” between Chelsea & Atletico Madrid for Filipe Luis 2...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi