Chelsea may use David Luiz in a part exchange deal for Atletico Madrid’s Diego Costa [L’Equipe]
— Saikat Mandal (@saikat_lens) April 30, 2014
Ahead of the Champions League at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night, French daily L’Equipe are reporting that Chelsea and Atletico Madrid could be set to do business over the summer.
Chelsea have been touted to want to sign Brazilian-born Spanish international striker Diego Costa this summer, with figures of 50 million pounds being bounded about as the potential transfer fee.
Now L’Equipe are claiming that the Blues are looking to mix up the financing terms by offering David Luiz in part exchange for Costa.
After the January arrival of Nemanja Matic, Luiz seems destined to be a goner from Chelsea at the end of the season, and Barcelona are also known to be interested in the player.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is a big fan of… Antoine GriezmannDecember 5, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Man United fans get excited as Antoine Griezmann produces another transfer hint [Telefoot]November 27, 2016
- Man United plan to sign one of the best defenders in the world this January [ESPN]November 27, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Official: Chelsea legend Eidur Gudjohnsen offers to play for ChapecoenseDecember 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Arsenal stars join two Baggies in the BBC’s team of the weekDecember 5, 2016
- Mata claims he’s still the same player Jose Mourinho sold at ChelseaDecember 4, 2016
- MOTD: Anthony Taylor bottled sending off David Luiz during Man City 1 – Chelsea 3December 4, 2016
- Sergio Aguero really hates David Luiz: Man City star has previous for assault on Chelsea man (video)December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa & David Luiz pay tribute to Chapecoense compatriots (Video)December 3, 2016
- Should David Luiz have been sent off for obstructing Sergio Aguero? [Tweets]December 3, 2016