Chelsea look to raid Atletico with €100m offer for Diego Costa, Felipe Luis and Diego Godin [AS]
- June 1, 2014
Chelsea are set to raid Atletico Madrid and add Diego Costa, Felipe Luis and Diego Godin to their squad for a combined €100m, according to Spanish site AS.
If this turns out to be true, it could mean that Chelsea will take five players from Atletico over the summer with Tiago Mendes and potential returning loanee Thibaut Courtois also coming back.
Rumours abound that Chelsea may loan Romelu Lukaku to Atletico if that is the case, but with David Villa also departing it leaves manager Diego Simeone with a potential rebuilding job on his hands.
All three Chelsea targets were integral in Atletico Madrid’s superb season which saw them finish atop La Liga and runners-up to Real Madrid in the Champions League.
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Filipe Luis has completed Atletico medical, but deal not done yet as Chelsea demand hig...
- Atletico Madrid bid farewell to Mario Suarez ahead of Fiorentina move (Video)
- Jackson Martinez arrives in Madrid after Atletico move, brushes off Falcao comparison [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi