Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard scores another brace for Zulte-Waregem (7 goals in 9 games)
- September 29, 2013
It was another excellent weekend for Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard.
Belgium outfit Zulte-Waregem picked up their third straight win on Saturday with a 4-2 away win at Lokeren, and Eden Hzard’s younger brother stole the headlines once again with two goals in the visitors victory.
20-year-old Thorgan has now scored an amazing seven goals in nine matches this campaign, however the attacking midfielder is wary of returning to Chelsea too soon.
Thorgan told Belgium news outlet Het Nieuwsblad:
Playing for Chelsea is a dream. But when I see the difficulties that Kevin De Bruyne is having. He is so good and he is still on the bench. This has made me realise that I should not jump too soon.
Hazard opened the scoring in the 15th minute with a low shot from the edge of the box following a corner, and the young Belgian doubled the visitors lead early in the second half converting a rebound from ten yards out.
Watch Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard score a brace below.
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi