Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard scores another brace for Zulte-Waregem (7 goals in 9 games)
- September 29, 2013
It was another excellent weekend for Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard.
Belgium outfit Zulte-Waregem picked up their third straight win on Saturday with a 4-2 away win at Lokeren, and Eden Hzard’s younger brother stole the headlines once again with two goals in the visitors victory.
20-year-old Thorgan has now scored an amazing seven goals in nine matches this campaign, however the attacking midfielder is wary of returning to Chelsea too soon.
Thorgan told Belgium news outlet Het Nieuwsblad:
Playing for Chelsea is a dream. But when I see the difficulties that Kevin De Bruyne is having. He is so good and he is still on the bench. This has made me realise that I should not jump too soon.
Hazard opened the scoring in the 15th minute with a low shot from the edge of the box following a corner, and the young Belgian doubled the visitors lead early in the second half converting a rebound from ten yards out.
Watch Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard score a brace below.
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...