- Chelsea reach agreement with £7m rated striker Andrej Kramarić [Di Marzio]
- Top 5 Spurs U-21 goalkeeper saves of 2014 [Video]
- Queretaro offered Ronaldinho a ridiculous £7.5m house to return, claim Mexican newspaper [Plans]
- Barcelona superstar Neymar stars in awkward Japanese advert [Video]
- Very funny! Top 5 Soccer Saturday moments of 2014 [Video]
Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard scores another brace for Zulte-Waregem (7 goals in 9 games)
It was another excellent weekend for Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard.
Belgium outfit Zulte-Waregem picked up their third straight win on Saturday with a 4-2 away win at Lokeren, and Eden Hzard’s younger brother stole the headlines once again with two goals in the visitors victory.
20-year-old Thorgan has now scored an amazing seven goals in nine matches this campaign, however the attacking midfielder is wary of returning to Chelsea too soon.
Thorgan told Belgium news outlet Het Nieuwsblad:
Playing for Chelsea is a dream. But when I see the difficulties that Kevin De Bruyne is having. He is so good and he is still on the bench. This has made me realise that I should not jump too soon.
Hazard opened the scoring in the 15th minute with a low shot from the edge of the box following a corner, and the young Belgian doubled the visitors lead early in the second half converting a rebound from ten yards out.
Watch Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard score a brace below.
- Updated: September 29, 2013