Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard gets special send-off from fans of Zulte Waregem [Banner]
- May 16, 2014
On loan from Chelsea, Thorgan Hazard has had two very special years at Belgian club Zulte-Waregem.
Brother of superstar Eden, Thorgan Hazard has helped Waregem become title challengers during is time there and also brought European football to the club.
This season alone, he has scored a whopping 17 goals from the wing, as well as bagging 20 assists.
The 21 year old Hazard recently won the Belgian Pro Player of the Season and the Zulte fans gave him a special end-off as he played his final home game on Thursday night.
His side lost 2-1 to Anderlecht and he’ll play his final game on Sunday as they travel to Club Brugge.
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse (Video)
- Gary Neville: Chelsea’s players need a slap around the face, Branislav Ivanovic c...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...