Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard gets special send-off from fans of Zulte Waregem [Banner]
On loan from Chelsea, Thorgan Hazard has had two very special years at Belgian club Zulte-Waregem.
Brother of superstar Eden, Thorgan Hazard has helped Waregem become title challengers during is time there and also brought European football to the club.
This season alone, he has scored a whopping 17 goals from the wing, as well as bagging 20 assists.
The 21 year old Hazard recently won the Belgian Pro Player of the Season and the Zulte fans gave him a special end-off as he played his final home game on Thursday night.
His side lost 2-1 to Anderlecht and he’ll play his final game on Sunday as they travel to Club Brugge.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea fans react to docked points story [Tweets]December 11, 2016
- David Luiz films his Chelsea trio in great mood ahead of West Brom (videos)December 10, 2016
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- Chelsea v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Chelsea’s November Goal of the Month list is seriously impressive (video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard rounds the Man City keeper, scores into empty net. Right?December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard discounts Arsenal, sees the Premier League title as a 3-horse raceNovember 28, 2016