Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard gets special send-off from fans of Zulte Waregem [Banner]
On loan from Chelsea, Thorgan Hazard has had two very special years at Belgian club Zulte-Waregem.
Brother of superstar Eden, Thorgan Hazard has helped Waregem become title challengers during is time there and also brought European football to the club.
This season alone, he has scored a whopping 17 goals from the wing, as well as bagging 20 assists.
The 21 year old Hazard recently won the Belgian Pro Player of the Season and the Zulte fans gave him a special end-off as he played his final home game on Thursday night.
His side lost 2-1 to Anderlecht and he’ll play his final game on Sunday as they travel to Club Brugge.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Antonio Conte seething in press conference after Chelsea beaten 3-0 by Arsenal (Video)September 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham reaches double scoring figures for Bristol City in September (Official Video)September 24, 2016
- Antonio Conte tries to explain Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat at Arsenal (video)September 24, 2016
- FPL managers dump Man United & Chelsea stars in their drovesSeptember 21, 2016
- Eden Hazard puts Jose Mourinho on blast with praise for new Chelsea bossSeptember 7, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard wins a Premier League awardSeptember 6, 2016
- Diego Costa & Eden Hazard’s individual highlights in Belgium 0 – Spain 2 (Videos)September 2, 2016