Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard gets special send-off from fans of Zulte Waregem [Banner]
- May 16, 2014
On loan from Chelsea, Thorgan Hazard has had two very special years at Belgian club Zulte-Waregem.
Brother of superstar Eden, Thorgan Hazard has helped Waregem become title challengers during is time there and also brought European football to the club.
This season alone, he has scored a whopping 17 goals from the wing, as well as bagging 20 assists.
The 21 year old Hazard recently won the Belgian Pro Player of the Season and the Zulte fans gave him a special end-off as he played his final home game on Thursday night.
His side lost 2-1 to Anderlecht and he’ll play his final game on Sunday as they travel to Club Brugge.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]