Chelsea loanee Thorgan Hazard gets special send-off from fans of Zulte Waregem [Banner]
On loan from Chelsea, Thorgan Hazard has had two very special years at Belgian club Zulte-Waregem.
Brother of superstar Eden, Thorgan Hazard has helped Waregem become title challengers during is time there and also brought European football to the club.
This season alone, he has scored a whopping 17 goals from the wing, as well as bagging 20 assists.
The 21 year old Hazard recently won the Belgian Pro Player of the Season and the Zulte fans gave him a special end-off as he played his final home game on Thursday night.
His side lost 2-1 to Anderlecht and he’ll play his final game on Sunday as they travel to Club Brugge.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Arsenal remain interested in James Rodriguez [AS]August 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s official channel destroy a Spurs fan on FacebookAugust 26, 2016
- Chelsea fans react angrily on Twitter to club’s announcement of goalkeeper EduardoAugust 25, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Eden Hazard & Michy Batshuayi share a comedy interview after Chelsea beat Watford (Video)August 21, 2016
- Eden Hazard talked about himself in the 3rd person after Chelsea 2 – West Ham 1 (Video)August 16, 2016
- Eden Hazard discusses Antonio Conte’s tactical changes at Chelsea (video)August 14, 2016
- Eden Hazard’s brilliant individual highlights for Chelsea v Werder Bremen (Video)August 8, 2016