- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Chelsea loanee Nathaniel Chalobah claims he was racially abused at halftime of Millwall v Nottingham Forest
- Updated: December 4, 2013
Nathaniel Chalobah, the Chelsea midfielder currently on loan at Nottingham Forest, has issued a statement claiming he was racially abused by Millwall fans on Tuesday night.
Millwall drew 2-2 with Forest, while Chalobah got on the scoresheet with header from a corner in the 66th minute.
Nottingham Forest have published a statement on their website saying
At half-time, the on-loan Chelsea midfielder told Forest’s deputy manager Ned Kelly that he believed he was subjected to racist chanting from a section of the home support in the first half.
The 18 year old, who claims to have been initially subject to verbal abuse from the same section after receiving treatment for an injury in the opening minutes, was upset by the alleged abuse and struggled to keep his concentration during the interval as a result.
Footage of Nathaniel Chalobah’s goal for Nottingham Forest v Millwall is below.