Chelsea loanee Nathaniel Chalobah claims he was racially abused at halftime of Millwall v Nottingham Forest
- December 4, 2013
Nathaniel Chalobah, the Chelsea midfielder currently on loan at Nottingham Forest, has issued a statement claiming he was racially abused by Millwall fans on Tuesday night.
Millwall drew 2-2 with Forest, while Chalobah got on the scoresheet with header from a corner in the 66th minute.
Nottingham Forest have published a statement on their website saying
At half-time, the on-loan Chelsea midfielder told Forest’s deputy manager Ned Kelly that he believed he was subjected to racist chanting from a section of the home support in the first half.
The 18 year old, who claims to have been initially subject to verbal abuse from the same section after receiving treatment for an injury in the opening minutes, was upset by the alleged abuse and struggled to keep his concentration during the interval as a result.
Footage of Nathaniel Chalobah’s goal for Nottingham Forest v Millwall is below.
- Chelsea Ladies beat Notts County 1-0 to win their 1st ever FA Cup trophy (Official high...
- The BBC uploaded a trolling John Terry tweet during Chelsea Ladies’ FA Cup final ...
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- John Terry tips ‘different class’ Radamel Falcao to succeed at Chelsea (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi