- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers blasts “nasty” Diego Costa & says Liverpool deserved to beat Chelsea [Video]
- Tottenham fan favourite Gareth Bale admits he was an Arsenal fan
Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Everton & Spurs men in Belgium squad
Following their impressive display at the World Cup this summer, Belgium are getting ready to get back on the field when they take on Australia on September 4th.
Manager Marc Wilmots has now named his squad for the Socceroos friendly, and, as may have been expected, it’s full of Premier League based players.
In total, players from Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Manchester United, Everton and Tottenham have all made the cut.
The big omissions in the squad are Thomas Vermaelen, Christian Benteke and Marouane Fellaini, who are all injured.
The full Belgium squad is below:
Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea), Simon Mignolet (Liverpool), Jean-François Gillet (Torino)
Defenders: Toby Alderweireld (Atletico Madrid), Laurent Ciman (Standard), Guillaume Gillet (Bastia), Vincent Kompany (Manchester City), Nicolas Lombaerts (Zenit Saint-Pétersbourg), Jelle Van Damme (Standard), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham)
Midfielders: Nacer Chadli (Tottenham), Kevin De Bruyne (Wolfsburg), Steven Defour (Anderlecht), Moussa Dembélé (Tottenham), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United), Radjan Nainggolan (AS Roma), Axel Witsel (Zenit Saint-Pétersbourg)
Forwards: Romelu Lukaku (Everton), Dries Mertens (Naples), Kevin Mirallas (Everton), Divock Origi (Lille/Liverpool)
- Updated: August 28, 2014