Chelsea linked with €5m move for Lorient striker Vincent Aboubakar [L’Equipe]
- June 10, 2014
French newspaper L’Equipe hint today that Chelsea have made a move for 22-year-old Lorient striker Vincent Aboubakar.
The Cameroon striker just enjoyed his best season so far, scoring 16 goals in 35 games for Lorient.
According to L’Equipe, Aboubakar is the subject of several bids from England and is keen to join a Premier League side.
Chelsea scouted Aboubakar extensively at the end of the Ligue 1 season but the Cameroon striker will only make a decision on his future after the World Cup.
With Diego Costa all set for Chelsea and speculation rife about the futures of Demba Ba and Fernando Torres, Jose Mourinho may be preparing a back-up option for his squad in 2014/2015.
The official Ligue 1 channel has all the goals scored by Vincent Aboubakar last season on the video below.
- Aurélien Chedjou (Cameroon) nets ridiculous own goal v Thailand [Video]
- Mali player disgracefully tries to get Cameroonian opponent sent off by simulating head...
- Alex Song confirms international retirement on Instagram, wants to “rebuild caree...
- West Ham’s Alex Song left out of Cameroon African Cup of Nations squad
- Ivory Coast pass the ball around their own half for the entirety of stoppage time, secu...
- Scamming ‘Godfather’ predicted Cameroon 0 – Croatia 4, & sending...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi