Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored a glorious back heel goal for Galatasaray v Bursaspor
- February 3, 2014
Wesley Sneijder took all the plaudits during Galatasaray’s 6-0 rout of Bursaspor on Sunday night.
Didier Drogba also took advantage of a woeful Bursaspor defence to notch the fifth of the night and it was a dainty finish from the big man.
The Chelsea legend converted a cross from Emmanuel Eboue with a back heel finish.
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse (Video)
- Gary Neville: Chelsea’s players need a slap around the face, Branislav Ivanovic c...
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...