Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored a glorious back heel goal for Galatasaray v Bursaspor
- February 3, 2014
Wesley Sneijder took all the plaudits during Galatasaray’s 6-0 rout of Bursaspor on Sunday night.
Didier Drogba also took advantage of a woeful Bursaspor defence to notch the fifth of the night and it was a dainty finish from the big man.
The Chelsea legend converted a cross from Emmanuel Eboue with a back heel finish.
- Individual highlights of Kenedy’s debut for Chelsea against Barcelona (Video)
- Eden Hazard scored a brilliant solo golazo for Chelsea v Barcelona (Videos)
- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho snaps back at Rafa Benitez’s wife, tells her to tak...
- Chelsea 2 – Barcelona 2: Hazard & Cahill find the target before Blues win a ...
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi